Chapter 16: Give Me You

6 months later:
Toni's birthday:

Richard went all out, he was throwing Toni a huge birthday party. Toni today was turning 34. She didn't really wanna go all out, but Richard insisted.

Toni stood aside as everyone showed up to her party, she smiled at each and every guest that arrived, shaking each ones hand.

"Where is he?" She mumbled to herself.

"I'm right here."

Toni's heart jumped as she turned around and looked at Richard. She placed her hand over her heart and breathed out heavily.

"Jesus! You scared me Richard." She flashed a fake smile his way.

He pecked her cheek and took her hand in his, as they both walked towards their table.

Toni's party was an all white and purple party. Toni wore a white fitted crop top and a knee length lose skirt and some purple heels

 Toni wore a white fitted crop top and a knee length lose skirt and some purple heels

Toni couldn't see Kenny anywhere, didn't Richard invite him. She looked over at Richard and sighed loudly. They took their seats and everyone else did the same. Her parents had said little speeches and Toni didn't look to fond. She would flash a fake smile every time.

"You don't look to happy." Richard leaned into her and whispered.

"That's because I told you I didn't want a huge party. I'm only turning 34, I'm not turning 60." She said threw gritted teeth.

Richard bit his inner gum and smiled 'his' close friends. Aliyah walked up to them and sat next to Toni. Richard was soon gonna be making a toast.

"Finally your here." Toni said sadly.

"Kenny isn't here?" Aliyah asked looking around.

"No. And I don't think Richard invited him."

Aliyah tilted her head to the side and looked over at a smiling Richard, he was talking to Toni's mother.

"How dare he. Does he know?" She semi whispered.

Toni quickly shook her head. "I hope not." She said barely above a whisper.