Chapter 9: Be Alright

"Did you sleep with Melanie?"

Toni couldn't help but wonder. If it did happen she wouldn't be mad at least that's what she's thinking.

Kenny slowly placed his glass on the table and wiped his hands with his napkin. He shook his head and Toni looked away.

"No. We didn't do anything, we only kissed, a few times. But I promise you we never had sex." Kenny said, he sounded so hurt. "Why would you ask me something like that--"

"Because I don't want to share you with anyone!" Toni shouted.

She still wasn't over the whole kiss she had encountered at the office earlier this morning. Kenny chuckled.

"I would never disrespect you like that ever. I mean seriously Toni, 5 days after?" He looked at her.

Toni looked into his chocolate eyes and knew that she couldn't stay mad at him, she just loved him so much.

"I've never been so much in love." She confessed, she got up and sat down on his lap. "You make me feel loved, happy, alive." She told him.

Toni leaned in and placed a romantic sweet kiss onto his lips.

"I just want to make the woman I love happy." He smiled into the kiss. "I love you." They said in unison.

*****************

Kenny lazily opened his eyes and smiled, he stared down at Toni's beautiful face laying onto his chest. He carefully reached over to his nightstand and checked the time on his iPhone. It read 05:48 a.m.

He exhaled. He rubbed up and down Toni's bare back. And ran his hands threw her hair. He smiled lightly as his eyes began to feel heavy again.

Just when he tried to close his eyes again, Toni began to stir. She rose up and stretched her arms and smiled at a smiling Kenny.

"Morning beautiful." He purred.

"Good morning handsome." Toni said with contentment.

He leaned in and placed a kiss onto her nose. And pulled her back with him, she fell back onto his chest and giggled.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you to." She mouthed. "What's the time?" She looked around at the dark room and noticed the sun was starting to rise outside.

"5:50." Kenny said.

Toni's eyes grew big and she jumped up. "I need to get going. What am I gonna tell Richard?" She thought.

Should've thought about that last night already... Toni grabbed her underwear and slipped on her thong, she but her bra on and stood before Kenny, he hooked her bra together and she turned around and kissed him.

"I'll see you... Later?" She scrunched up her face. "Always." He pecked her lips.

Toni put on her shirt and fixed her hair, and face. She brushed her teeth with her toothbrush that she had at Kenny's place and slid on her heels. She took her blouse and just when she thought she had the perfect lie figured out...

"You tore my blouse?" She raised her voice at Kenny. "Ken!" She yelled. "Really?" She shrugged.

What was she gonna do now.

"I'm sorry." He chuckled, "just tell him, you had way to many drinks and accidentally ripped your blouse open." He laughed.

Toni bumped him in his chest. "Shut up. It's like you wanted this to happen." She muffled, she wore her blouse and the top end just popped apart.

Her whole blouse was ruined.

"This is the perfect sign that your spouse is cheating." Kenny said, "your such a bad girl Toni." He laughed.

"You really think this is funny." Toni sucked her teeth. "Yes." Kenny said while still laughing.

"Suck my clit." She chuckled, walking out his bedroom.

"Already did." He said while walking behind her. "But you can stay and I'll do it again." He smirked.

"You can do it later today again." She smiled innocently at him. "I love you." She kissed him and grabbed her bag.

Toni walked up to the door and unlocked it. Kenny grabbed her left ass cheek and squeezed it.

"Stop it." She giggled holding the top of her blouse closed. "I'm sorry, it's just like a stress ball." Kenny said.

"Bye Ken!" She closed his door and walked up to her car. She looked around and finally got into her car.

******************

Toni tip toed threw the hallway of her and Richards house. Before Richards voice echoed all through out it.

"Where were you last night?" He asked.

He sounded furious, Toni stood up straight and slowly turned around, she held her heels in her left hand and held the top of her blouse with her right hand.

She finally looked up at a furious Richard, he held his iPhone up and looked at her. She smiled brightly.

"I called you a hundred times, you didn't bother to answer them or even call back." He said calmly.

"Shit." She mumbled, she had forgotten her cell at Kenny's place. "Battery died." She remained smiling.

"Really? So where were you Toni?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I was with Aliyah."

Deadline! He had called Aliyah before he tried her mother, she told him she never saw her. Smart move Toni. He thought.

"Okay. I guess you deserve to go out with your best friend." He smiled. "What happened to your blouse?" He asked pointing at her blouse she was holding together.

"I had way too many drinks and accidentally ripped it open." She smiled at him.

He let out a fake dark chuckle. Toni frowned and pointed at the stairs.

"I think I'm gonna go take a shower." She said in a shaky voice.

"Oh please do baby." He smiled.

She's cheating, he thought.