Jordan Parrish requested imagine ☆

Request: Can I just have one where we both like each other. And I'm Stiles's older sister p (so the sheriff's) daughter and they both know that Jordan likes me and I like Jordan and we're just to scared to admit it. So they set us up somehow, could you just make it cute. Thanks heaps.
Enjoy chelsea_mofn
____________________________
I instantly plopped down on
my dad's swivel chair when I entered the office. As Stiles stood outside arguing with my father, I started to scroll through my social media, but occasionally, I would sneak a glance over at Deputy Parrish outside the office. He was adorable, but I never really knew if he like me or not.

After staring for about 30 seconds, I guess Jordan could feel someone staring at him because he lifted up his head quickly, looking around until his eyes planted on me. I instantly put my face behind my phone so he wouldn't see my blushing face, but I peeked from the side of my phone and saw Jordan still looking at me and smiling. I lowered my device and smiled at him. I also gave him a little wave which he returned.

I looked back over at the office door where Stiles and my dad had stopped arguing and were now shifting their heads back and forth from me to Jordan. Stiles gave one of his creepy smiles and ran quickly into the office, but not without stumbling and falling.

 Stiles gave one of his creepy smiles and ran quickly into the office, but not without stumbling and falling

I rolled my eyes stood up to talk to Stiles. "First of all are you ok, and, what's wrong? While responded, Stiles was breathing heavy from falling. "I saw...you two..." I gave stiles a confused look. "What are you talking about?" Stiles had now rolled his eyes, "I'm talking about...you and...Jordan!" He finally spat out. I began to blush again and twirled my hair with my fingers. "It's obvious," Stiles said and I gave him a confused look, "that you guys like each other. Why don't you just ask him out? I bet he's into you too." The comment about Jordan liking me made e blush even harder, but then I shook my head, "No, I don't think so. I probably shouldn't even ask him out anyway, he's a really hard working man and I don't think he needs any distractions. He works so hard and look at me. The same age as him and babysitting my little brother." I then messed up his brown hair.

Before Stiles could say something smart back to me, my father entered. "Come on guys. My shifts over," he said. As we gathered our stuff and headed for the exit, Jordan and I once again made eye contact and we both waved goodbye. And both smiling like ninnies. Stiles and I headed for the jeep, while Sheriff went to his. I drove home because Stiles had gotten his driver's license suspended once again.

As we were driving, I got a text from my dad. "Can you check that?" I asked of Stiles. He grabbed my and began to read the text out loud.

D: What do you kids want for dinner

Stiles had given me another one of his creepy smiles.

"Do you want to go out to dinner tonight?" He asked. I shrugged and then nodded.

S: How about we go out???

D: No thanks, you guys go ahead and bring me something back...

"Dad won't be joining us." I nodded once again. Then Stiles took out his phone and began to text. "Who are you talking to?" "No one," he responded and chuckled a bit.

We had stopped at a little burger joint and ordered. As we waited for our food, Stiles stared at the entrance to the restaurant for a while, until the sound of a car door slammed. "You know what I got to use the bathroom. Stiles had gotten up and ran to the bathroom. Then the food came. I lifted up my burger, and was about to take a bite until I saw who was standing in the doorway. Jordan. I dropped my burger instantly and stared at him 'til he noticed me. He smiled and took a seat.

"Hey," I said shyly. "Hey," he responded the same, "Stiles said you invited me to join dinner with you guys." My eyes widened.

Stiles! I'm going to kill him! And then thank him with a great, big, hug because I had the best time ever. Stiles had come back to finish his food and then left to give us some time alone. I don't know if Jordan considered it a date, but I sure did! Well I guess he must have, because now we had been in a relationship for the past year. And I couldn't ask for anything more.