Scott McCall requested Imagine pt.2☆

My eyes were wide open as was my mouth. There was a lump in my throat. I couldn't breath. I rubbed my eyes multiple times, to make sure I what I was seeing was true...it was. I was trying to act tough and I held back the tears, but it was basically impossible in this situation. What should I do? Continue standing in the middle of this room staring at them kissing? No. I was going to confront him. I brushed down my dress and fixed my hair before strutting over there.
I leaned against the same one they were snogging on. I was behind Kira with my arms crossed and staring at Scott. I couldn't believe he would do something like this. To get his attention, I cleared my throat.
Scott was still kissing Kira, but he had opened his eyes to see what the sound was. Once his eyes had focused on me, they widened, and he kinda threw himself away from Kira. I coughed bending over, his hands on his knees. It was like he just got jump scared and needed a breath. Once he did, he looked up at me, confused and yet scared. "Simina?" Scott said, his ton sounding like he didn't believe it. I lifted my eyebrow, my hands still crossed over my chest.
Kira was now staring at me, she looked excited and yet confused. I guess she didn't know that we were still... "dating." I walked over to Scott and bent down, looking deep into his eyes, "I can't believe you. I guess you can't keep a simple promise." I then patted him on the shoulder and exited the room, walking onto the patio outside.
I leaned against the railing, just thinking about what just happened. I was filled with confidence, but then again sadness. Was it like cheating? Technically I guess. I don't blame Kira, I just thought Scott was better than that.
I then heard, the patio door open and then shut. I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. Scott had then leaned on the rail next to me. It was silent for a few seconds and then he spoke. "Look I, it was just that...ok, it didn't seem like you were coming back. We never talked, especially about our relationship." He had a point. "But I did text you Scott, for the first few months I was gone, and you never replied. I gave up cause I was heart broken!"
I walked over to the other side of the patio, my arms crossed once again, and my eyes were set on the forest behind the house. I then felt to warm hands on my waist and a head resting on my shoulder. "Look, we're not together...me and Kira. We can make this work again." I turned around, still in the arms of Scott. I sighed and then rested my head on his chest. "Scott, I'm still a little shaken up from what I saw, real or not. I just think we need some more time. As friends again. Then, maybe, we can figure something out and try again.
I lifted my head to see a beautiful grin on his face. Yeah I'd like that." He pulled me into a tight hug. Maybe we will be able t do this again.
For vxidscott