SHIPS!!!

Please no one comment anything bad or stop reading from the title. These are just honest opinions and if you are offended, please inbox me and we can talk about it in private. I do not need anything like that in my comments. Thank you

__________________________________________

So I am kind of bored and stuff, so I decided that I would just make a dumb chapter that I will probably take down later, about ships. (Ships I ship, ships I don't ship, ships I ship that are canon, and ships I don't ship that are canon) Sorry! You guys probably don't care about this chapter!

Ships I ship: (Just naming a few)

1. Sterek (Stiles and Derek) they are like my number one ship of all time!!

2. Scallison (Scott and Allison) They were the happiest couple on the whole freaking show!!

3. Berica (Boyd and Erica) They are also my number one STRAIGHT ship of all time!

4. Allydia (Allison and Lydia) I don't know if it's right to have another person in a ship you like but whatever!!

5. Aidia (Aiden and Lydia) They were cute and hot at the same time...Wow!!

6. Finberg (Coach Finstock and Greenberg) I love this ship and I hope to finally see Greenberg at the end of season 6!!!

Ships I don't ship (Just naming a few)

1: Stydia (Stiles and Lydia) I guess it would be ok if they got together but I love STEREK!!

2:Stalia (Stiles and Malia) ...Never...Nope (no offense to anyone)

3.Allisaac (Allison and Isaac) It's not that I hate it, I just never liked the together...

4.Malisaac (Malia and Isaac) I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE COMES BACK AND DATES MALIA, I WILL FXCKING SLIT MY OWN THROAT OPEN!! THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TO MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!

5. Draeden (Derek and Braeden) Before anyone says anything, IT IS NOT A RACE THING! I AM A BIRACIAL CHILD AND THE SHIP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE! I just don't like them together...

Ships I Ship (Canon)

1. Scallison

2.Berica

3.Aidia

there are many more, and many more that could possibly canon, but these are just a few!

Ships I don't Ship (canon)

1. Stydia (I guess...)

2. Stydia

3. Allisaac

4. Draeden

I hope I didn't bore you too much! I also wanted to thank you for 5k! I am so greatful! Instead of possibly writing a special imagine. I promise to be more active! Especially in this time of sorrow, for season 6, or very last season. Everyone pray or do whatever!!! #teenwolforever