Chapter Six: Dreams and Secret Help

(This is what Izusa looks like.)

Things were getting really tense between me and that other wolf,Awan, luckily Koda made sure that nothing happened. The good news was that my siblings hadn't found us but I wondered how long will we be safe for.

                                                     Dyami's POV

I had the worst dream of my life, It started as me running then I saw a little girl she was naked. I knelled in front of her but then I notice a pack of wolves behind her. I began to get worried wondering if they would try to attack me or her, suddenly I was falling into a pit of fire. I awoken with a gasp. My sister was looking at me worriedly. Dyami, Are you alright? I-I. I stuttered then I told them, I do not think that we should be doing this. Why, that thing killed our family and now you just want to give up!?! Maska yelled at me in anger. Maska I had a dream,but he cut me off, So what! Are we sharing feelings now? I ignored him telling Izusa my dream, Once i was finished Izusa said, I think he's right, It sounds like something bad might happened if we continue. We you both can go i'm staying here until I get that monster. I sighed then told Izusa, go with him, I don't want him to get hurt. She nodded gave me a hug and then followed Maska. I sighed then headed back to our village. 

                                                                Keehzekoni's POV

We were walking when Koda and Awan stopped. I walked then suddenly I was in the air. Nice job,Omega. Awan said sarcastically. Koda gave him a look then said we stopped because I thought I heard something, just then I saw my sister,Izusa came walking toward me. She held out a knife I could see that Koda was about to attack her, Koda stop! I yelled, Leave her alone. He stopped as Awan gave me an odd look. She started cutting the rope once I was loose she gave me a smile then said something but I couldn't understand her. 

                                                                               Izusa's POV

I was walking looking for food I was lucky that Maska and I had split up so if I saw the wolf and bear I could help them without him knowing. While I was looking I heard a whimper I quickly ran to the sound I saw a bear, a wolf and another wolf in a net. I walked over to it stupidly the bear started to growl at me I was afraid that he was going to attack but to my surprise the wolf in the net started growling at him. He stopped then I cut in down. The wolf wasn't hurt, I smiled, I'm here to help you so please trust me. The wolf didn't do anything so I just left one my way back to camp I found a couple of rabbits to eat. 

                                                                      Koda's POV

As we continued toward the salmon run I couldn't get the women out of my head she reminded me of Nita with her kindness towards Keezheekoni so when I got her alone I asked, Hey Keezheekoni? Why was that women so nice to you. She looked worried for a moment but I promised that I would tell Awan. She sighed then said, The woman was-is my sister. So the sprites changed you? I saw her nod and I continued, You know Keezheekoni, I've live a long life and seen amazing things, but to be honest I never thought i would see another human in the same predicament as my brother, Kenai. She gave me a look of confusion mixed with unamused. So I continued, However i'm kind of glad because I met a new friend who is different then my brother but hopefully is still learning from her mistakes like the one before her. I saw her smile as we head back to where Awan was. Thank you, Koda. I heard her mutter.