Chapter Four: An Unexpected Visit

(This is what Demothi looks like.)

After walking for hours I took a break, I hated this. Why couldn't Demothi turned me into a bear like Kenai or even a duck would have been better then this. Suddenly I heard a strange noise I turned my head to see that it was my brother, Dyami. I was so glad, maybe he can help me. Dyami, I missed you so much you don't know how- I was stopped in mid sentence when I saw my other two siblings coming out but they had an angry look on their face almost like, Oh no. Guys wait. I-Its me Keezheekoni! Just then I heard someone say, Go away. It was a bear. He manage to scare them off but I was worried. He then turned to me asking, Why didn't you move? Huh? Why didn't you run away from them? He asked again. Because I know them. He started to laugh then he asked me, How? Wait are you looking for the lights on the mountain? Yeah how did you know? I asked him surprised. Well that same thing happened to my older brother. I then realized who I was talking to, My name is Koda. What's yours? Keezheekoni. I told him. well Keezheekoni, i'm going to help you only if you answer me something. What is it? I asked excited since I can finally go back to normal. What did you do that made the spirits change you? I don't know, it happened really fast. He looked at me then said, You think of that meanwhile we need to get going. I smiled a bit, Yeah, Lets go.

                                                                       Maska's POV

Stupid bears. I mumbled after we were a safe distance away from it. Dyami then told us, We need to be careful. Is anyone hurt? Asked Izusa. No. I told her. That's good. He said then he looked to the sky, It's getting late, Maska, you get some fire wood. Izusa, you start up camp. She nodded then I asked, What are you going to do? I'm going to find us something to eat. I frowned then he told me, Maska calm down, it's going to be alright. I said nothing but thought to myself, It's going to be better once those things are gone.