Chapter Eleven: The Sad, Cold Truth

()

Hey,There you are. Awan said then added, What's wrong with you? You look horrible. I guess. I said sadly. What's a matter? He asked while sitting next to me, I took a deep breath then told him, Awan, You know that story you told everyone? Yeah, why? Did it scare you? Kind of but that's not the point, I have something to tell you. Another story? yeah it's about a girl and about hatred and it's about her family but it's mostly about monsters. As I told him what I done, I apologized to him. He started to yell at me, I can't believe I trusted you! He was my friend! You're a monster! Get away from me. I ran off in a random direction as my hurt fell to pieces.

                                                                 Awan's POV 

I didn't know what do. How is this even possible. I asked out loud. It's quite possible. I heard someone say, It was Koda. What do you mean? You know Awan, when I was a cub my brother Kenai was originally a human but the sprites changed him into a bear so that he may see him mistake. What was his mistake? I asked him, He killed my mother. I gasped in surprise but he continued it took a while but it eventually forgave Kenai however when I first met Keezheekoni I could tell she wasn't a normal wolf the minute I saw her. So why did you help her? I asked he gave me a knowingly smile and told me, Because human or not everyone makes mistakes but it takes someone to guild them in the right direction in order to help not make more. I nodded finally understanding then I asked him, Koda, How long did it take you to forgive Kenai? He smiled at me, It took some time but I learned knew he's one to trusted. I nodded then headed to find Keezheekoni.