Chapter Seven: Avoiding Geisers and Stalker Siblings

(This is what Maska looks like.)

                                                                  Izusa's POV

Once we woken up he started walking through some mountains. Hey Maska, Where are we going? He gave me a look then asked, I thought you were tracking them. Maska! I sighed mumbling, I can't believe you got us lost. I didn't get us lost! You were suppose to be tracking them! He snapped. I didn't know I was suppose to be tracking them. You never told me anything. I stated as he said, What is this a basket weaving circle? Figure it out Izusa! I got mad saying, You're-You're unbelievable. That's it! I'm going home! I yelled getting away from him.

                                                                                 Maska's POV

I sighed knowing that it wasn't her it was that wolf. izusa? izusa? Wait. I soon found her staring at a wall with hand prints on it. Izusa, There you are I'm-Maska, I think Kenai was here. She said cutting me off. What do you you mean? I asked then she pointed at one that looked liked it had a bears paw print behind it. That's amazing. I said but then I saw her staring at all around at the images on the walls, I followed her until we came to an image of a man fighting a bear. She kept staring while saying nothing so I dragged her away. 

                                                                   Keezeehkoni's POV

Koda led us to an area full of lava pits. I started to get worried but he just smiled telling that it was going to okay. I nodded and walked carefully towards the field I followed him along with Awan through just then Awan tackled my to the ground, What was for? I hissed in anger, Shut up, I heard something. It's probably Koda I muttered. Just then a spear landed right in front of us. I told you. Awan said with with a glare. Shut up. I told him while running. I hid behind a fallen tree I looked behind me to see my brother, Maska, walking toward my hiding spot, I thought I was done when I heard a growl, Koda was was trying to distract him while Awan led me away. What about Koda? What about him? I glared telling him, I'm going back for him. They'll kill you, idiot. Well then at least i'll die down helping my friends. I ran to the direction where I last saw Koda and Maska. right now Maksa was aiming to kill Koda I grabbed the spear in my mouth then ran Maska followed me then suddenly Awan pinned him I dropped the spear and we ran meeting Koda at the fallen log bridge. we quickly ran over it Koda was first, then Awan then I, but my brother started shaking it trying to get us to fall, luckily my sister stopped him from doing any more they started to yell but i couldn't understand so we ran off to safety. 

                                                                  Izusa's POV

After the brown wolf took my brothers spear I helped the bear then the other wolf pinned him I was worried that it was going to hurt him but it left along with the other one I helped my brother up and he ran after them I caught up with him as he started to shake a fallen tree bridge. I stopped him telling him to leave them alone he got mad and yelled at me for being on their side. We continued to argue until he realized that the animals were gone he then blamed me. I told him that we should trust Dyami's dream and head home he started to run off telling my that if I trust him so much I can go but he's going to find them and get revenge. I frowned but I didn't know what to do just then i saw Dyami I hugged him and told him what had happened he frowned as well but told me we had to stop him. I nodded and we headed off.