part 3

As the blond dude whose a doctor was talking, the meaniest girl here had got a paper cut and as the blood dripped from her finger I could feel my eyes turn green with black specks in them

As the blond dude whose a doctor was talking, the meaniest girl here had got a paper cut and as the blood dripped from her finger I could feel my eyes turn green with black specks in them. I guess Esme noticed because she and the other family members took me to my room to pack. I had four suitcases. The orphaneg only had 4 babies, 2 toddlers, and 4 preteens. All together, there are 10 people here minus the workers who are nice but Strict when things are serious. BACK TO THE GIRLS ROSE POV. I noticed that Esme got tense and so did Edward but what really got me was the color of Giselle's eyes. They went from hazel eyes to fangs,and then to green eyes with black specks in them. I heard legends about a child like this when I was little. Something tells me that this legend is true. Edward, I think that legend about a hybrid child being born half lycan and half vampire is true I mean did you see her eyes. [Yes,I did see her eyes because I was right infront of her. I can't read her mind that's for sure.] Giselle got her things and was off to her new home. I wonder what the legend says? Is she apart of that legend? Will she become Queen Of The Damned? Most importantly, What will the pack think about Giselle when they here how wolves seast to exist? And the volturi's reaction? Stay tuned for the next chapter that will be about the legend.