Chapter 4

Kehlani P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that after 3 years I finally meet my bestfriend again. I thought this day would never come.
After beibg pulled out by natthew a few minutes later I was pulled out by Hayes. When matthew noticed he gave me that face that tells you now is the time. I started to get really nervous.
I walked outside with Hayes
We both started talking at the same time but then stopped. H the said you first. I resisted at first but after a few more times I gave in. I then started to say Hayes, I'm Kehlani Wood the girl you dated 3 years ago.
Hayes was in shock, after 3 more seconds he then started to kiss my cheeks and hug me. It seemed like forver but then his happy eyes turned to disappointed and rage. He then asked if I cheated on him and with that he walked back into the room and slammed the door. I stood outside in the hallway crying. Soon enough matt came into the hallway and when he saw me crying his eye always went to the rage hayes eyes showed. He walked in the room yelling at hayes.I blocked everything that was happening and walked into the room I had put Aiden in, across the hall before the conversation with Matt. I was rocking Aiden when suddenly I heard matt say "youre mad at her cause she keep your baby a secrect from you." I don't blame matt at all I blame myself that I didnt tell hayes. Its just that when he asked me if i cheated I was shocked he thought I would dare do something like that.

Hayes P.O.V.

I couldn't believe kehlani couldnt answer the question it was simple. Did you cheat on me? After a few seconds I saw matt walk outside and then a minute after he walked back inside but his face changed he was no longer happy. He had the same amount of rage I had....