Chapter 6

When Aiden and I got home, I made a small salad for us to be eat because he was of course coming on the date with Hayes and I. After having the salad, I gave him a shower, and changed him into his outfit.

After him I left him in my room on the bed with my bathroom door slightly open to take a shower

After him I left him in my room on the bed with my bathroom door slightly open to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I changed into

After changing, I then straightened my hair, did my mascara and eyeliner then put on my lip balm and joined Aiden watching spongebob

After changing, I then straightened my hair, did my mascara and eyeliner then put on my lip balm and joined Aiden watching spongebob. We were watching my favorite episode when spongebob and squidward had to go on a trip to deliver a pizza. After 5 minutes into the show, I heard a knock on my door and my phone ring with a text from
Hassssssss👅❤️: Come outside❤️
Me: Ok, be there...❤️😇
I packed a few toys in my bag for Aiden to play with in the car, grabbed my bag and walked downstairs with Aiden.
Daddy's here I told him. He Started to race to the door, I followed behind him and opened the door to see Hayes standing with a bunch of roses and a little gift bag, with Aiden name on it. I smiled at his romantic gesture. I then gave him a quick peck on the cheek and hugged him, he then gave Aiden a hug and picked him up taking him to the truck. Hayes buckled Aiden into his car seat in the back and I jumped in the front seat and buckled my seatbelt.
Skip the car ride
We arrived at the DQ(Dairy Queen) while we were waiting in line Aiden kept tugging on Hayes pants telling him what ice cream he wants when we finally got to the counter Aiden ordered a small butter finger blizzard, Hayes ordered a large M&M Blizzard and I ordered a medium Oreo blizzard. We all sat down and enjoyed our ice cream. I had hayes try some of mines and I tried some of his. After a few more minutes we left. Hayes then drove us to a little park where we layed down and look at the stars. Hayes on one side, im on another, and Aiden in the middle. While Hayes and I were talking we realized Aiden was asleep so hayes carried into the car and buckled him up and we then headed home. On our way back we stop and picked up some food to carry back home so I wont have to cook.
When we got home I put Aiden in his bed and changed into a nike shorts with a black tank top. Hayes and I laid on the couch all the night watching spongebob re runs.