Chapter 3

Hayes P.O.V.
⏰30 minutes passed⏰

Something about Dr.Woods seemed so familiar. The moment I saw her I instantly fell in love and felt as though I already knew her. I don't care that she has a kid. Who ever left her and that baby is stupid. I think I'm gonna ask her out. Who wouldn't?? I got up to use the bathroom to think how I should ask but later saw some boys following me afterwards.

Matthew P.O.V.

Something about Dr.Woods seem so familiar.I decided to pull her aside as I called her to talk outside suddenly saw Hayes coming out of the restroom looking nervous. He looked at us and walked back in and continue looking.
"Hi do you have any concerns or problems" she said.
"No a question" I said.
"Ok shoot" she said
"What's your first name?" I said
"Uhhhh k-Kehlani" she said
Wow that's werid i thought
"Did you grow up in Virginia" I said
"Yes" she said in a shaky term.
"Really which part" I asked
"Uh.. Woodbridge" she said
"It has to be the Kehlani I knew" I thougt to myself. I decided to just follow my heart and do this..........
"Kehlani i knew it was you" I said as I grabbed her into a hug.
I felt tears in my t-shirt which obviously had to come from her.
"Matt I'm so sorry it's just that something happened and I had to leave." she said
"What happened" I said
"Matthew one night Hayes and I got a little tipsy and well one thing let to another. The next morning he got a call from bart saying he was invited on tour. Hayes accepted. Two days later I took a test and well it was positive he never knew."she said with tears running down her face.
"It's ok" I told her
"Lets go back in" I said
"Okay" she said
We both wiped our faces and went back in.
You can tell from our eyes that we were crying.
We walked in and everybody asked us what was wrong. We just shook them off and said nothing.