Chapter 5

Hayes P.O.V.
Matthew was mad. He started yelling at me in the room saying "how dare you, how can you do that to her, it was one mistake, I can't believe you just walked away". I got really mad cause who wants to hear him tells me to be ok with her cheating but then after a few more lines one sentence he said caught me. "You're mad at her because she kept your baby a secret from you." What did he mean by your baby? Is The baby Aiden mine. I know we had one mistake one night but we both got tipsy and things went south.  I mean he does have my blue eyes but could it be true.

Kehlani P.O.V.
When I hear Matt say that I stood there wondering what I should do. After a good minute or two I came to my sense and decided to strengthen up cause it's time. I decided it's best if I left Aiden in the baby room cause he was sleepy and well it probably was t the greatest time to show him. I prefer talking to Hayes first and asking if how he feels about the Aiden and if he wants to be apart of Aiden's life. I rested Aiden down and slight close the door. I walked into the room and asked if I can speak to Hayes outside. He followed.
"Hayes, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before but what Matthew said is true" I said with a tear running down my cheek.
"Kehlani, I agree that you probably should of told me a long time ago but it's ok I understand why you didn't. I would also like to let you know I would like to be part of Aiden life, not only Aiden but yours too. I want us to started but this time with a child. Do you think you can give me a second chance" Hayes Asked
After thinking about it for some time I always did still for feelings for Hayes. I think I'm ready to let him be a part of my life again. "Yes" I said with a smile.
He leaned in and kissed me. It felt like forever. I couldn't believe that we're back together. Hayes ran in the room and yelled to all the boy Kehlani and I are dating again. When the boys heard that they all got confused but just then I remember they still thought I was just Kehlani Wood a doctor who got pregnant as a teen. So Hayes, Matthew and I explained to all of them. I was so happy that I didn't have to pretend anymore. That I didn't have to be fake and not notice my bestfriends. Hayes then pulled me into the room where Aiden was speaking and told me he'd like to go on a date this evening with Aiden and Me, so kinda like a family date. It was what I always dreamed of having a family so of course I accepted.