a different kind of book

hey guys I know I haven't been on in a while. ive just been so busy lately, and I'm done with school and I plan to be getting on here as much as I can. I still have plenty of AP summer work to do and I am also working this summer.

but i have been considering creating, well, a different kind of book. it's just gonna be where I write about anything and everything, and I will also be taking suggestions.

here's a list of things I could possibly write about:

-life
-boys
-relationships
-5sos
-other bands
-my opinions on certain things
-suggestions you all give me
-what my life is like
-school
-family/friends

the point of this is just so you guys get to know me a little better, because I love each and every single one of you who read my stories, it means so much to me. the least I could give you guys is telling you about myself and continuing to write my stories for you all. but no words could truly express my gratitude.

as the summer goes on, well at least for everybody in the US, I will be thinking of many new ideas for fanfics about 5sos, and as well as just plain old fiction stories. I have progressed immensely as a writer and I want to share that with you all.

please let me know what you think of this idea by dm, or commenting, or even liking. I would love to be able to do this.

much love,
marie