Chapter 17

Arias POV

Luke was discharged, from the hospital the next day. I took him home, but apparently my aunt needed me badly. So I helped settle him in and the guys stayed with him and helped with Lucy.

Once I got home I was greeted by a very angry Aunt Carrie. "Where the hell were you. Who do you think you are just leaving my house whenever you please and not telling me a single thing." She yelled.

I wasn't gonna stand there and take the yelling. "I was home yesterday until Ashton came banging on the door telling me Luke was in the hospital. He tried to fucking kill himself. You don't understand anything about Luke. You don't have a single clue of what he dealt with growing up. So stop over reacting."

Her face suddenly softened. "I'm sorry honey, it's just that I thought I lost you. You weren't picking up and I thought of the worst case scenario. Please accept my apology. I thought you were gone for good this time."

"No Aunt Carrie, I have one main reason to stay. It's Luke. He's the reason I haven't jumped off a bridge or hung myself with a scarf attached to my door." I said.

"Thank god for that boy." She smiled before hugging me and walking into the kitchen. I walked back upstairs into my room and laid down.

I have school tomorrow. Such a drag. But graduation is next week. Thank god. The rest of the evening I finished all my assignments that were due by the end of this week.

I sigh and look at the time. 9:30pm. I'm exhausted with everything that has happened. I hope summer break isn't like this. I get up from my bed and walk to my bathroom. I strip off all my clothes and get into the shower.

Once I was finished I shut off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked over to my dresser, and grab some pajamas. I change into them and braid my hair to the side.

I was super tired so I laid down in my bed, and fell asleep rather quickly.

Around 2:30 in the morning I was awaken by the sound of my phone buzzing. I grab it from the nightstand and see the caller id. Luke.

I quickly press answer and hold the phone up to me. "Luke it's 2:30 in the morning and I have school tomorrow. Well actually today."

"I just wanted to make sure your okay. I needed to hear your voice. I'm sorry if I woke you up." He sounded upset.

"It's okay, and is everything alright?" I ask, might as well ask since I'm awake.

"Yes." He lied, I knew him well enough.

"Don't lie to me, you wouldn't have called me at this ungodly hour if something wasn't okay. What happened?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"I had a nightmare okay. You were involved and I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I'm sorry." He said and hung up.

I sigh and place my phone back on the counter. I laid there for a while thinking what Luke had said.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I groaned when my alarm clock went off. Ugh. I stood up from my bed and walked over to my closet. I took a shower last night, so no need to now.

I grabbed a black tank top, a red flannel, and some jeans. I got dressed and then put my black vans on. I took of my braid from last night and let my hair fall into waves. I finished off with some mascara and left my house.

I wanted to walk today so I needed to leave a little earlier. As I was walking I thought about what Luke said last night. He had a nightmare and I was involved. I decided I'd check on him after school.

I arrived at school and approached our group. Ashton, Calum, Stephanie, and Nicky. "Hey guys." I said.

"You look tired." Nicky butts in.

"I am, Luke called me in the middle of night and I couldn't fall back asleep. No big deal though." I smile at them.

The bell rung signaling class was about to start. Cal, Nicky, and I made our way to chemistry. Ugh.

At lunch we all sat at our table and discussed the events of this weekend. Filling the girls in about Luke. Stephanie looked like she wanted to cry when we told her. Apparently she met Luke when he first moved here. They became friends instantly.

Finally school was over and I was walking to Luke's apartment. Since he had given me the spare key I walked in and first went to Lucy's room. I found her playing with her Barbie dolls.

"Hey Lucy." I smile at her.

"Hi Aria." She said looking at me, the going back to her dolls.

I walk out of her room and down to Luke's room where I hear muffled voices. I knock on the door but they didn't open it.

"Michael what the hell are you doing here?" Luke says. Who's Michael?

"I came here, because I was sick of living in Baltimore and I knew you lived here. Cmon cuz." I knew that voice all too well. Michael Clifford.

Suddenly the door opens revealing Michael. "Hello Aria." He smirked.

"M-Michael." I stammered.

I look over at Luke and he looks so lost and confused. This was going to be interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Michael's back guys... Thought he was gone. Well nope he's still alive and breathing.

What's this about him and Luke being cousins? Oooh. More drama on the way and only 13 chapters left.

But I have exciting news for you guys at the end of this story btw.

I hope you enjoyed this update. Thanks for reading.

-Marie