Chapter 22

Arias POV

Today was Luke's birthday, and the day of the concert. He decided that he wanted to spend his birthday with just me instead of everyone else. So we hung out all day, and no we were going to the concert.

"Don't cry when you meet Alex Gaskarth." Luke joked with me. I smacked him on the thigh and he laughed more.

"Your an asshole." I said.

"But I'm your asshole." He remarked, taking my small hand in his bigger one and entwining our fingers.

"Your right, you are my asshole. Better not ditch me for some other prettier girl." I mumbled.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He say squeezing my hand reassuringly. I smiled and we drove in comfortable silence the rest of the way. The radio playing softly.

We finally arrived at the stadium and me and Luke handed out tickets to the guard and found our seats. I can't believe I was gonna get to meet Alex Gaskarth and the rest go All Time low. This was gonna be amazing.

Me and Luke talked for a while waiting. For the concert go start. Finally they came on and the crowd went crazy.

"Who's ready have a fucking amazing time?" Alex yelled into the microphone. The crowd cheered and they began playing Backseat Serenade. Then Weightless, The Reckless and the Brave, and couple more songs and finally it was almost over.

"Alright this song is called Therapy. It goes out to anybody that's misunderstood and told they need help. When in reality they just want a hug." Alex spoke and they began playing.

"My ship went down, in a sea of sound

When I woke up alone I had everything

A handful of moments, I wish I could change." He sang.

This brought back so many memories of me and my brother.

"Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty.

But I'm smiling at everything

Therapy, you were never a friend to me

So you can choke on your misery." Then song was over. A few tears had managed to escape my eyes during the song.

I look over at Luke and looked so happy. He turned to look at me and his smile faded quickly. "Why are you crying?"

"That song just means a lot to me." I smiled sadly. "Now let's go backstage." I yelled.

He laughed and grabbed my hand as we weaved through the crowd. Finally we made it backstage and showed the guard our passes. He let us into their dressing room, surprisingly clean. There they all were. Zack, Alex, Jack, and Rian.

"You guys got passes?" Rian asked, we both nodded and they all smiled.

"How did you guys enjoy the show?" Jack asked.

"Just as amazing as the first time I saw you when I was 13." I explained.

"What are you names?" Alex said.

"Luke, and this is my girlfriend Aria." He smiled.

"Aria, you look really familiar, did you by any chance have an older brother. Name is Eric Johnson." Eric would've been the same age as them.

"Yeah." I said, unsure of why he was asking.

"Well me and him were best friends. I guess we never properly met since you were never around." He smiled sadly. Alex Gaskarth and my brother were best friends at some point in time. Oh my fucking god.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

We talked and hung out a bit more and then we had to leave. "That was so fucking awesome." Luke exclaimed as we were walking to our car.

"I know." I said, still at loss for words. We got into the car and I tried to stay awake.

"Baby, sleep. I'll be fine." Luke said, kissing my cheek. I nodded and fell asleep quickly.

-

-

-

-

-

-

The next day I woke up, with Luke beside me. I smiled knowing, that yesterday was amazing. I snuggled closer to him and rested my eyes a bit longer.

"That was the best birthday I've ever had. Thank you Aria." Luke whispered into my ear, causing me to open my eyes.

"Only cause your the best boyfriend ever." I pecked his nose, making him blush.

"Can we stay inside all day, it's raining." He said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Where's your sister?" I asked, it had just came to me that I didn't hear her cartoons or little feet running around.

"Calum and Stephanie offered to watcher her for me last night. So she's with them."

"You have such good friends." I smiled at him.

"I know, I'm lucky. I have them, but I'm even luckier that I have you." He then leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

This turned more and now heated, as clothes were all over the floor. Only leaving us in our underwear. I knew where this was going. Surprisingly, I was okay with it. I trusted Luke.

"Are you sure?" He asked, looking me in the eye.

"Positive." I said, then reconnected our lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oooh they're gonna do the deed. I may or may not add sexual content. Bc I suck at writing it. But whatever.

Arias brother and Alex Gaskarth were best friends in high school. Oh my god. Lol.

Was this update good? I hope it was.

8 chapters are left guys. I'm so sad it's ending. But I do have some exciting news for you at the end of this story. I think you guys will flip.

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marie