Chapter 27

Arias POV

I hadn't talked to Luke in five days and I was starting to get worried. I know I said I needed space. I meant like a day or two, not almost an entire week. I had gotten over him kissing that girl though.

I believed him when he said he didn't mean for it to happen. I stood up from my desk and decided I would go to his apartment. I had spent enough time away from him. I put on a oversized sweatshirt, since the baby-bump was slowly starting to grow more and more. I changed into jean shorts and put on my vans.

I walked downstairs, grabbed my car keys and left the house. I drove in silence to his place. I got there and exited my my car.

I walked into his apartment. He wasn't in the main area so he was probably in his room. I walked in there, and sure enough he was in there, asleep. I smiled, and left him alone.

I walked into Lucy's room and she smiled when she saw me. "Aria, your back."

I sat next to her. "Yeah, I'm back." I smiled.

"Did you have fun on vacation?" She asked. Vacation? I'm guessing Luke told her that.

I nodded. "Yeah. I did."

Suddenly her door opened, revealing Luke. "Lucy are--Aria?" He smiled.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around him. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tightly. He picked me up and brought me to his room.

We both laid down on his bed, and he began talking. "I'm sorry, I really do love you. I didn't want what happened to happen. You mean everything to me and-." I cut him off by placing my lips on his.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. "I love you too." I smiled.

Lucy walked in, and laid down with us making Luke groan. I just laughed as she smiled deviously. "Baby, please tell Lucy to get out." He groaned.

"Baby? You told Luke your having a baby?" She said excitedly. My breaths caught in my throat, and I began panicking internally.

"What is she talking about?" Luke said confusedly, standing up. I stood up as well.

"Well-." I was cut off by Lucy. I love that girl to death, but she needed to learn how to keep her mouth quiet sometimes.

"Arias having a baby, and your the daddy." She smiled.

Luke looked at me, as if he were telling me to confirm. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm having a baby."

Lucy got up and ran off and Luke began yelling. "Please tell me this is just some sick joke. Your not actually having a baby, right?"

"No it's not a joke, and I'm really having a baby." I looked at my feet.

"No way in hell it's mine."

"Yes it yours, you dumbass. Your the only possibility. I only had sex with you." I was starting to get annoyed.

"This wasn't supposed to happen. Dammit. I'm not ready to have a kid." He yelled.

"Sorry, but I can't control that you forgot to glove it up before we did it. How do you even forget?" I asked.

"Well, I'm sorry. Somebody was just so eager over here, that I panicked. It never even crossed my mind." He said harshly.

"Don't blame all of this on me, your just as much at fault as I am. We were both being stupid and careless. So don't you dare say it's my fault." I screamed.

"Well if you don't get rid of it, I want nothing to do with it." I looked at him, he just suggested an abortion. Taking its life.

"No I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did that. I guess this relationships fucking over, if you don't want anything to do with YOUR fucking kid." I was beyond furious with him.