Chapter 15

Luke's POV

After a while, I finally finished crying. Aria still had her grip on me though. As if she were scared she would lose me. In reality I was the one scared of losing her.

"Aria, can you tell me about your life?" I ask.

"Yeah." She replies and the begins explaining.

"Growing up for me was never easy. We didn't have a lot of money, and my parents always fought because of that. Until one day, my dad just packed up his things and left. Giving me a kiss on the forehead and telling me he loved me. I haven't seen him since. At first my mom would just sit around a mope all day. But then she'd start doing drugs and she'd get high all the time." She spoke.

"When I was around 11, my mom would start verbally abusing me. But when I was 12 she would start hitting me and saying mean things. The only person I really had was my brother. All my friends had found out about my mom so they left. Telling the entire middle school. No one liked me. The bullying began in 7 grade. Girls would come in a push me around and call me all these names. As time progressed it only got worse. I began cutting because of everything that was happening. When I was a freshman, these girls that I thought were my friends invited me to a party. The locked me in a room with a guy, and--." She stopped as the tears began falling down my face. I brought my hand to her face and gently caressed her cheek.

"--he raped m-me." She cried into my chest.

"The next day when I got home I tried killing myself for the first time. I've tried 6 different times including that day. My last attempt causing me to end up here. I didn't tell anybody about it, not even my brother. My brother died 6 weeks later. I had tried killing myself again after that too. Life's to hard Luke, I hate it. It's sucks how it gives you good things but they just rips them out of your hands." It broke my heart, the only reasons she in Florida is because she tried killing herself but failed.

I hold her as close as possible and let her cry. While I whispered reassuring things into her ear. "I just wanna die sometimes." She sobbed.

"No, don't say that. Without you here, I'd still be the same jerk you first met." I tell her.

She stays silent but holds onto me. I liked it when she did that. "Luke." She said breaking the silence.

"Hmm?"

"Can you sing me a song?" She pleaded. I thought about it for a minute, I didn't like singing around people. I felt self conscious. "Please."

I finally gave in and nodded, and began singing.

Going back to the corner where I first saw you

Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move

Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand

Saying, "If you see this girl can you tell her where I am?"

Some try to hand me money, they don't understand

I'm not broke I'm just a brokenhearted man

I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do?

How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me

And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be

Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet

And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

So I'm not moving
I'm not moving

Policeman says, "Son you can't stay here"

I said, "There's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year"

Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows

If she changes her mind, this is the first place she will go

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me

And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be

Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet

And you see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

So I'm not moving

I'm not moving

I'm not moving

I'm not moving

People talk about the guy

Who's waiting on a girl, oh whoa

There are no holes in his shoes
But a big hole in his world

Maybe I'll get famous as the man who can't be moved

And maybe you won't mean to, but you'll see me on the news

And you'll come running to the corner

'Cause you'll know it's just for you
I'm the man who can't be moved

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me

And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be

Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we meet

Oh, you see me waiting for you on a corner of the street

So I'm not moving

('Cause if one day you wake up, find that you're missing me)

I'm not moving

(And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be)

I'm not moving

(Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet)

I'm not moving

(Oh, you see me waiting for you on a corner of the street)

Going back to the corner where I first saw you

Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move

"You have a beautiful voice." She smiled. She caused me to blush. Me: I just blushed. "Aww your blushing."

"Yeah, yeah." I say.

She looked up at me, and then pressed her lips to mine. I loved the way they felt on mine. I wanted her to be mine. But one fucking girl ruined it all for me. I don't trust many people. I trust Aria, but not with my heart.

I feel as if she take it from me, and shatter it jut like Emily,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So here's another update obviously.

Please check out the other to covers of the stories I posted. Check out the details. It gives a brief description.

Sorry that this was mostly lyrics, I really didn't know what else to put. Is the story any good. I'm really self conscious about my writing. I hope you guys like it though.

But everyone has An opinion.

Thanks for reading. I might update later.

-Marie