Chapter 3

Nala's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep so I got up and went to the Prince's room. I knocked on his bedroom door, but I didn't hear anything. I opened the door slowly, and walked in. I shut the door behind me, and I walked over to the Prince's bed. I tapped the Prince's shoulder, and he woke up. He looked at me, and asked in a sleepy voice. "What do you want?" I looked at him, and said. "N-nothing nevermind." I moved away from his bed, and then, I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned around and saw the Prince looking at me.

Dakota's P.O.V

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I woke up, and turned over. I saw the new girl standing above me. "What do you want?" I asked in a sleepy voice. She looked at me, and said. "N-nothing nevermind." She turned around to leave, but I grabbed her arm. She turned to look at me, and I demanded. "Tell me what you want." She was looking at the ground. I sat up, and looked at her. I asked, "What is it that you wanted?" She looked up at me, and asked. "C-can I sleep in here with you?" I looked at her shocked. I seen that she was being serious. I nodded my head, and said. "Yeah. You can sleep in here." I scooted over on the bed, and she laid down beside me. I looked at her and asked. "What is your name?" She turned over to face me, and said. "M-my name is Nala. W-what's your name?" She blushed then said. "N-nevermind. That's none of my business. You are the prince, and my Master so that is what I will address you as." I watched as she tried to calm herself down. I laughed, and she looked at me. I stopped laughing, and looked at her. I noticed that she was wearing a see through night gown. I could see her breasts through her nightgown. I swallowed and kept looking at her breasts.

Nala's P.O.V

I noticed the Prince looking at my breasts so I said. "P-prince." He looked at me, and asked. "Y-yes Nala?" I smiled at him and I sat up then I asked. "Do you like what you see?" He blushed and said. "Y-yes I do." I blushed and took my nightgown off. He watched me, and then, when it was off; I could tell he was trying to keep himself calm. I crawled on the bed and curled up against him. He grabbed the blanket, and covered the both of us up. I looked into his eyes and said. "Y-you are my m-master so do what you wish." He looked at me then nodded.