Chapter 2

Dakota's P.O.V
I told Abigail to help the new girl out and then I came back here to my office. I got up and went to her room. I opened the door and walked in. I didn't see her, so I walked into the bathroom and I saw her; she was getting out of the bath. She was covered in water. I could see the water dripping off her hair, and sliding down her body. I looked at her breast and my jaw dropped. Her breasts are so amazing. I want this one all to myself. I thought.

Nala's P.O.V

I got out of the bath and I was dripping wet. I stood there for a minute with my head hung down. I sensed someone's presence, so I looked over at the door. I saw him; the prince was standing right there. He was looking at my breasts. I grabbed my towel and covered myself up. He looked up at my face and smiled a devilish smile. I started to back up. I backed up against the wall and then he started walking towards me. I looked at him and asked. "W-what are you doing?" "Shut up!" He yelled at me. I winced and when he got close to me he grabbed my towel and pulled it away. I took my hands and covered up my breasts. He grabbed my arms and pinned then above my head. I tried to pull away until he did something that surprised me. He kissed me. I was confused and scared. I eventually melted into the kiss and started kissing him back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I shook my head as a response. He growled and grabbed my right boob with his left hand. I gasped and he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I panicked and I kept on trying to pull away. I finally pulled my knee up and kneed him in the nuts. He stopped what he was doing and he let go of my arms and my boob. He fell to the floor and grabbed his balls. I immediately got dressed.

Dakota's P.O.V

She kneed me in the nuts. I let go of her arms and her boob and I stopped kissing her. I fell to the ground holding my balls. I watched as she got dressed and I could see the fear in her eyes. I slowly got up and said. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." She nodded and with that I left her alone. I went back to my office and I looked at the time. It's midnight already. I should go to bed. I thought to myself. I left my office and went to my room. I laid down on my bed after I got some night pants on. I took my shirt off and slept in just my night pants. I fell asleep shortly after that.