Chapter 1

Dakota's P.O.V

I was in my office when I suddenly heard a knock on my door. I put my book down and said. "Come in." After I said that my Butler Dave came in. "My prince we found a girl in the forest and she seems to be injured." He told me. I stood up at the news and walked over to him. I looked him in the eyes and asked. "Where is she?" He looked down at the ground and said. "She is in the guest room my Prince." I nodded to him and left my office. I walked into the guest room and there I saw her. She had beautiful black hair. I walked over to the side of the bed and looked down at her. I noticed that she started to move around. Her eyes opened and I saw that her eyes were blue and had a hint of purple in them.

Nala's P.O.V

My eyes opened and I saw this man standing above me. I started to sit up, but he placed his hand on my shoulder and made me lay back down. I obeyed him and the whole time my eyes never left his face. He smiled at me and I saw his sharp fangs. My eyes went wide.

Dakota's P.O.V

The girl woke up and I had her lay back down. I smiled at her and then her eyes went wide. I looked at her confused and then I realized why. She saw my fangs. I said, "Look girl there is no reason to be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." She calmed down and asked. "W-where am I? W-what were you d-doing to me?" I could tell she was scared. "I didn't do anything. You are in my palace. I am the Demon Prince." I informed her. At that her eyes went wide. I smiled at her again. She turned her head away and I could sense that she was scared.

Nala's P.O.V

I turned my head away because I was scared. I didn't know what he wanted from me. I quietly asked. "W-what do you want from me?" He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I looked into his eyes and he demanded. "You will be my maid. This will be your room. I'll send in another maid and have her tell you the schedule and get you an outfit. Have a good day." And with that he left. He walked out of the room. A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door. "C-come in." I said quietly, but loud enough for whoever it was to hear. The door opened and in came a girl with hair that was red. Her hair went down to her shoulders. The girl looked at me. "Hi my name is Abigail. The Prince said to give you a maid outfit and to tell you the schedule." She told me. I looked at her and nodded. She gave me a maid outfit that was light blue with a hint of purple. (Just like the dress above but different colors) Just like my eye color. I thought. She told me the schedule and I nodded. She left and I went to take a shower.