Chapter 16

Dakota's POV

I was walking into the room my guards had put Nala in. I opened the door and there she was. Wide awake and now staring at me. I wanted her so bad. I wanted to make her mine. I wanted to mark her. The time I was seperated from her I felt weird and incomplete. I loved her. I wanted her to be mine. I wanted to make her mine. I walked up to her and hugged her. She screamed and cried and started to thrash around. I instantly pulled away from her and she calmed down after realizing I had let her go. She watched me with hatred in her eyes. I felt so bad for everything I did to her. I wanted her to know I felt bad so I said something to her. "I'm so sorry Nala. Here let me cut you lose." I took the restraints off her and she darted for the window. I sighed and just stood there waiting for her to leave.

Nala's POV

He stood there and waited for me to leave. I watched him carefully to see what he was going to do. All he did was stand there behind the bed and I saw something I thought I would never see him do. He was crying like really crying. Tears were pouring from his eyes amd he was sobbing. I felt bad so I walked over to him and layed my hand on his shoulder and rubbed to try and comfort him. "If you didn't want things to turn out this way why do what you did?" I asked him my voice shaky and afraid of his answer. What he said next surprised me. "I disnt realize that I was in love with you until you ran off." My eyes widened amd I stood there behind him dumbfounded.