Chapter 18

Dakota's POV
At the sound of her moan after I released her neck I growled in response. I licked up her neck coming to her ear and I nipped at it. She let out another moan and I moved my left hand down to her ass and I squeezed tightly and she moaned again. At her moan I let out another growl and her body tensed up. I smirked to myself at her actions and i lifted my head up licking her neck softly. Her body shuddered at my touch which only made me happy that I could make her feel this way. I moved my left hand to her throat and squeezed tightly, but not tight enough to keep her from breathing. She had let out a gasp as my hand had wrapped around her throat. I had kissed her lips roughly and passionately just so I could quiet her noises down a bit. My right hand had slipped down her stomach to her thighs and I caressed her thigh softly as I deepened the kiss between Nala and I.  After a few minutes I had pulled away from her to let the both of us catch our breath and take a breather. As she was trying to catch her breath I slipped my hands to her core and started to rub my finger against her clit gently. She arched her back and gasped loudly at my actions. I could tell her breath got caught in the back of her throat as her head fell back against the pillows underneath her. 

Nala's POV

As Dakota had started to play with my core my breath had got caught in the back of my throat as my head had fallen back against the pillows underneath me. I could feel my legs start to shake as his fingers were dancing across my clit. My body was reacting to his touch and I knew right then and there that I had missed being touched by him like this. without realizing what I was doing my left hand had went to the growing hardon inside his pants. I started to rub him through his pants not minding that he stopped his actions against my clit, and before either one of us realized it I was on top of him already removing his pants from his body. After his pants were removed I slipped his boxers down his legs and let his member spring to life after being set free from his clothes. My hands had started to shake as I had started to reach for his cock with my right hand. I had slowly started to move my hand up and down his shaft just so I could tease him and drive him wild. I had looked up at him to see his eyes closed and his mouth slightly agape with his fangs showing. I licked my lips before leaning down and licking his tip earning a groan from his lips. I smirked to myself before slowly sliding his shaft into my mouth and once I took as much as I could I started to suck on his shaft.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone sorry it took so long to publish this chapter I've been really busy and I've also been trying to find out how to continue this book. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Let me know what you guys think so far down in the comments section. Enjoy the chapter my friends and have a wonderful day/night. I love you guys and thank you all for being so patient with me as I write this book.