Chapter 11

Drew's P.O.V

After I met Nala I told her that she could stay with me at my place. She agreed and we walked to my home. When we got there I unlocked the door, and held it open for her. She slightly smiled and said. "Thank you sir." I smiled back at her. She walked in and stood in the hallway. I walked in then shut and locked the door. Once Nala heard me lock the door; she jumped and turned to look at me. Her eyes were directly on me. I looked in her eyes and I thought to myself. Damn.... I wonder what a beautiful girl like her is hiding from.... She will tell me when she is ready to tell me. As I thought about this I didn't notice that she was walking away. When I noticed that she left I snapped out of my thoughts and I went to go find her. I found her in the living room looking at everything. "Like what you see?" I asked her and then she turned to look at me. "It's nice." She said, but she sounded distant. She sounded like she was in a whole other world. I felt so bad for her. I wanted to help her. "What's wrong?" I asked and she simply said. "Nothing."

Nala's P.O.V

This Drew guy has been asking me a lot of questions since we go to his house. He's starting to get annoying. "Where am I gunna sleep?" I asked him just so I could get him to shut up. "Is the attic fine? That's the only other place I have. It has a bed and clothes in it. It used to be my sister's." He answered me. I nodded to him and he showed me to the attic. When we got there he left me to my room and I sat on the bed staying quiet.

~time skip to 2 years later and still Nala's P.O.V~

I woke up and realized that it's been two years since I've seen Dakota. It's also been two years since I started living with Drew. I got up then went to go take a shower. I walked down the attic stairs and went to the bathroom. Once I was in the bathroom I took my clothes off and started my shower. I got in and I cleaned myself up. After I finished I got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my body and then I brushed my teeth and my hair. I walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my body and I went straight to my room. I walked into my room then I got dressed. I put on a black mini top with a mini jacket over it and I leave it open. I also put on a red mini skirt. (She is wearing the outfit above. The one for the chapter photo.) After I finished getting dressed I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. When I walked in I made breakfast. I went to Drew's room and walked over to his bed. "Drew wake up. Breakfast is ready." After I spoke up Drew woke up and said. "Alright. Give me a sec to get dressed and everything then I'll be down there." I nodded and walked back into the kitchen. I made him a plate and set it down on the table. I made mine then I sat down and started eating. Drew came to the kitchen fifteen minutes later and sat down then started eating.