Chapter 17

Dakota's P O.V
She stood there dumbfounded at my comment. I didn't know what else to do so I started to cry again. When she snapped back to reality she hugged me. Like really hugged me and it felt nice, it felt right to be in her arms and to be with her. I loved this girl and this moment let me see that I really was in love with her. I looked up at her and said. "Please don't leave me again. I can't stand losing you. When you left I was devastated. I wasn't the same. I wouldn't eat and I kept sending all the maids and butlers away. The girl that I messed with that day you left... I killed her because she said that you were trash and a skank." She clears her throat and says. "Well I'm not a skank and I don't plan on leaving again. I want to stay here and be with you." My eyes widened so big and I smiled so much that she laughed. I missed her smile and her laugh. I missed everything about her.

Nala's P.O.V
I was staring into his eyes as he was deep in thought. I touched my hand to his cheek and he did the same back to me. I giggled and kissed his lips. I missed the sensation of his lips on mine. When he pulled from me I whimpered and it only made him smirk and let out a growl. I looked up at him and he asked. "Can I mark you and make you mine forever?" I blushed a deep shade of red and said. "Of course my prince." He grabbed my hair and forced my head back as his fangs grew and he sunk them into my neck. I gasped and let out a slight scream of pain, but then the pain stopped and it was replaced with a slight burning feeling. I loved it and whats more is I loved him even more. He eventually released my neck licking up the specks of blood and kissed the spot he bit into. I let out a soft moan and he let out a low growl in response.