Chapter 15

Nala's POV

I felt the bright sun shining in through the window onto my face as i slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I noticed was that I wasnt in ny room. Instead I was in the living room on the couch with my head in Drew's lap. My face went really pink and I immediately shot up and sat up. I got off the couch covered him with the blanket then went to make breakfast. I decided to make breakfast burriots and once they were done I went back into the living room and woke Drew up by gebtly shaking his shoukder and saying. "Drew, wake up its time for breakfast." His eyes shot open and he smelled the breakfast. He immediately shot off the couch and ran to the kitchen. He dat at the table in front of his plate and began to eat. I walked in and sat in front of my plate and ate quietly. After breakfast I did the dishes and there was a knock on the door. Drew was in the bathroom taking a shower so I dried my hands and went to open the door. Once the door was open a bag flew over my head and everything went black.

Drew's POV

I was in the shower when I heard a knock at the door. I finished washing up then got out and dried off. I got dressed then went to the living room and saw the front door wide open and Nala no where to be seen. I panicked and searched everywhere for her.

Nala's POV

I woke up in a white room with a small bed that I was laying on. I sat up but was restrained. I looked at my wrists and saw i was chained to the bed. My ears twitched as I heard a door open so I looked to where I heard the noise and I saw tge Prince. He was staribg at me as if I was a prize he had won.