Chapter 9

Nala's P.O.V

I woke up and seen the Prince sitting next to me. I got up out of the bed and started walking away. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto the bed. He got on top of me and asked. "Where are you going?" I looked at him still mad at what he did behind my back. Everything we did last night meant nothing to him! I thought about that sentence the whole time after I saw what he did with Abigail. He knew that I was hurt because of it. It seemed like he didn't care that it hurt me. I let the tears escape and they slide down my cheeks and onto the bed.

Dakota's P.O.V

She woke up and got out of bed, then she started to walk towards the door. I grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto the bed. I got on top of her after she was laying back down on the bed. I looked her over for a while until tears escaped her eyes and slide down her cheeks onto my bed. Once I seen that she was crying; I lost it. I kissed her and it seemed to have been the wrong move.

Nala's P.O.V

He kissed me after I started crying. I pushed him off me and I ran. I ran into the bedroom he had given me. I locked the doors and sat down on my bed. I sat there for a few hours staring at the ground. Tears kept flowing and they kept hitting the ground. I regret everything I did with him last night. I never want to see his face! I thought to myself. I was so angry and hurt and eventually I got to depressed. I got up and walked over to my dresser. I opened the top drawer and took out a sharp dagger. I held it to my wrists and I started cutting sideways so that way I wouldn't hit a vain. After I cut my arm forty times; all in different spots on my left arm; I walked into the bathroom, and cleaned off the dagger. I didn't bother to clean my cuts; instead I left them alone and un-covered. I walked over to my bed and laid down letting my arm bleed. I let the blood fall to the floor and I slowly started to fall asleep.