Chapter 10

Dakota's P.O.V

I walked out of my room a couple hours after Nala ran out, and I started walking towards her room. When I got to her room I grabbed the handle and twisted it, but the door was locked. I grabbed the key and unlocked her door. After I walked in I seen blood on the floor. I looked up and saw her asleep with one arm hanging down. It was her left arm and it was covered in cuts. I ran to her and shook her awake. After she woke up I saw the sadness in her eyes. I hugged her tightly, but she didn't hug me back. I stopped hugging her and I looked at her arm. I pulled her out of her room, and into the infirmary ,and I had her arm looked at. The doctor wrapped her arm, gave her medicine for the pain, but Nala refused it. I grabbed the medicine and I took Nala's hand. I dragged her out of the infirmary and into my room.

Nala's P.O.V

The Prince woke me up and hugged me. I didn't hug back of course. I was still upset with him.  He pulled me out of my room, and into the infirmary. The doctor wrapped up my arm; then tried give me medicine. I refused it, but the Prince took it, and then, he dragged me out of the infirmary. He dragged me to his room and pushed me onto his bed. He looked at me the he said. "I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have made you feel like that. I shouldn't have had sex with you. You're not the one I love." After I heard this I couldn't help, but punch the wall out of anger with my left arm. The arm with all the cuts on it. The skin on my knuckles came off, and started bleeding. I looked at him with hatred in my eyes, and said. "Then fuck you! I want nothing to do with you. I'm leaving. I'm going back to were I was before the first day I came here!" I ran out of his room, and out of the palace. I ran back into the forest. I left the forest, and ran to the farthest village. After I got the village I walked around for a while looking for somewhere to stay. I saw this guy looking around. He had silver hair and a blue and silver eye. (he looks exactly like the guy in the picture above.) I walked past him with my head hanging down. He saw me and grabbed my arm. "Hey; what's your name?" He asked me in a calm tone. I jerked my arm away from him, and I kept walking. I was walking towards the forest again. He chased after me, and after he caught up he grabbed my arm, and asked. "What's the matter? Why are you upset?" I looked at him, and demandingly say. "Let go of me!" He lets me go and I say. "I'm sorry. My name is Nala. I'm a wolf neko. I'm just trying to find a place to stay." He smiles, and kindly says. "Hiya. My name is Drew. I'm also a wolf neko. Nice to meet you. If you want then you can stay with me." I look at him then nod slowly. "Yes please. I would like that." I say in a panicky voice. He smiles and leads me to his house.