The Sin Wagon

♥♥♥Okey dokey guys, here's the next chapter! It should be a little longer, and pretty please TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS! Also, I was thinking Watty Awards for next year, maybe?♥♥♥

Levy's P.O.V

"Can we just…forget this ever happened?" Quinn asked me. I nodded, smiling a little.

"Yeah."

 We were sitting in the kitchen, eating cookies. After she had finally calmed down, and I had calmed down, I convinced her to eat something, because she had hardly eaten at all at dinner.

Because I noticed that sort of random stuff about her.

I watched her every move, and knew I would be a pro stalker. But it wasn’t like that. It was more, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. Shows how long it had been since I'd been around females. I'd been down in the kitchen, avoiding sleep, when I saw the barest shadow creep past the door. Curious, I had gotten up and looked, only to see Quinn, wearing a back pack, heading towards the door.

I knew from the second that she turned around and looked at me that something was wrong. I could see it in the way she held herself, the way she set her mouth, by the look in her eyes. She was leaving, and that made me feel…I don’t even know. Actually, I do know. It scared the crap out of me. I don’t know, I don’t like emotions. That's one thing me and Quinn shared. But I knew I couldn’t let her leave. She was going to leave without even saying good bye. Then again, why would she? It's not like we were best friends or anything.

I didn't want her to go, though. I'd probably have followed her, because I have this annoying habit of following my gut, and my gut was telling me to stay near her. It freaked me way out. I never needed anyone. I had gotten through life pretty well. My mom had died when I was six, and pretty much after that I was on my own. Pretty much, that is. I still had my…dad.

And then she had just tried to leave. I didn't know why. I didn't know anything about her past, but I wanted to. But Quinn wasn’t exactly the kind of girl to talk about herself, and vent or whatever girls do. So I didn't ask. She'd looked so…broken, in the hall. She'd been herself when I checked on her before she went to bed, which wasn’t exactly "okay," but still. I had sort of seen it coming. All week, people had been bugging her, Maria buying her new things to try and make her happy. Maria is amazing, but sometimes, she just didn't know what to do, so she buys things, when she panics.

When she started to cry was when I knew things were bad. I'd known her for hardly a month, but I knew she wasn’t the crying type. She was strong, tough. So I'd hugged her. I'm not really the hugging type, but it felt like we both needed. I needed her closer, and she just needed someone. As far as I could tell, I was the only one in the house that could touch her, which made me sad, rather than happy or whatever it should have made me feel. There was a reason she didn't like people to touch her, but she let me. I don’t know why, and I wasn’t about to question it. There was something about Quinn that made me feel….stuff. I don’t know, it was sort of nice having her around.

Sitting across from her, looking at her tear stained face, I could see how tired she was. She looked down at her hands, zoning out, and I wanted to ask her everything. I wanted to know everything about her, but she would probably punch me if I asked.

"Quinn?" I asked, looking over at her. She swallowed and made eye contact with me. "Are you going to try and leave again?" I asked, carefully keeping my stupid emotions in check. She offered me a shaky smile, and shook her head.

"You know, I don’t think I will." she said, and a small smile spread across my face, and she smiled back. She had such a pretty smile, and I wished she would do it more often. She yawned and put her head in her hand, looking across at me.