Even You, Brutus?

♥♥♥Next chapter is up!!!!!! This one should be a little longer. I hope you guys like it!!! I want to see what you think!! Also, check out the pic on the side. It isn't Levy, but it's his tattoo;)♥♥♥

Quinn's P.O.V

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Levy's face.

And I have to admit, it was one of the best wake up's I'd ever had.

We were in the same position as the night before, me on my stomach on his bed, him sitting on the floor next to my head. He was still sound asleep, and his head had rolled so he was facing me. His black hair was sticking straight up in the front, and I couldn’t help the small smile that formed on my face.

Suddenly, Levy's eyes fluttered open and focused directly on mine, only a few inches from his. A slow smile spread across my face.

"You drool when you sleep." I said quietly. He wiped the corner of his mouth and scowled playfully at me.

"Good morning to you too." he said, and I laughed softly, rolling onto my back and holding my arms straight up in the air, my fingers laced together as I stretched, arching my back. I sighed and sat up, looking over at Levy who was still on the floor. He had that stupid lopsided grin on his face as he watched me. I touched my hair self consciously, knowing it probably looked like hell, then felt stupid for even caring. Since when did I care what I looked like in the morning?

Since I woke up on Levy's bed with his face inches from mine after the best night of sleep I had gotten since Jake.

"What?" I asked, pulling my fingers through my hair in hopes of getting any tangles out. Levy just shook his head.

"Nothing."

He stood up and rolled his shoulders. He rubbed his neck and winced, making me frown. He was probably a little sore after I had stolen his bed and forced him onto the floor.

"You should have kicked me out." I said, and his face fell, making me feel worse than it should have.

"Why? Why?" He asked, and I laughed at how suddenly worried he sounded.

"Because you had to sleep on the floor." I said, and he relaxed, the trademark smirk slipping onto his face.

"It's no problem. I fell asleep too." he said, shrugging. I still felt bad, but he gave me a look that told me to let it go. I held up my hands in surrender, then rubbed my eyes.

"I havent slept like that in…a while." I said, laughing nervously. Levy nodded.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Guess talking about all of my art put us both right to sleep." he teased, and I rolled my eyes.

"That’s not what I meant." I said, giving him a look. "You've got amazing talent." I said dubiously, and he looked down.

"Yeah, well, art isnt going to get me anywhere." he said, and I frowned. I opened my mouth to speak when someone knocked on the door.

"Levy, you getting up anytime soon?" Max called through the door. I looked at the clock next to his bed and my eyes widened.

"Holy shit, it's eleven thirty!" I whisper yelled, then yanked the door open. Max looked surprised to see me, and leaned around me to look at Levy.

"Uh, hi, Quinn. I didn't um, I didn't know… you should have put a sock on the door or something." he said, looking totally weirded out. I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down, Max. I just fell asleep in here. Nothing happened." I said, irritated already. His face cleared and he smirked.

"Sure." he teased, but I knew that he knew. If that makes sense. "Anyways, mom's getting worried about you two. I was just about to go get you." he said, giving me a pointed look. Levy came to the door and stood behind me.