Chapter 8 - Sweat

~3rd Person POV~

Len glanced up at Oliver, who was straddling his waist.

"I love you, Len. I know you're not a bad person." Oliver stared down at Len intently, pursing his lips.

Len didn't move. "I...." His lips pressed together in a thin line, and he looked away.

However, he didn't seem to notice, so Oliver just grinned, trailing a finger down Len's chest slowly. "Those handcuffs really came in handy, didn't they~?"

"If you want me to feel pain, then sure. Whatever you're into." Len's expression lightened up a bit as he joked, and he leaned up a bit, closing the distance between their faces.

Oliver pouted, clutching the fabric of Len's shirt. "I don't want to hurt you! I love you!"

Len just moved closer, seeming to find it amusing how Oliver hooked on his little jokes quickly without calling him out on it like he usually would. "I know, but there's nothing you can do, right?"

"...I can...." Oliver looked away, biting his lip.

"You can? And why didn't you tell me this sooner?" Len raised an eyebrow, getting a bit irritated at what Oliver had kept from him even if he wasn't in as much pain as he made it seem to be.

"They told me not to...." He looked Len in the eyes, apologizing. "I'm sorry!"

"Heh." Len chuckled softly, placing a kiss on Oliver's forehead. "It's okay. But...could you...?" He glanced back at his hands chained together by the handcuffs, looking back at Oliver with anticipation.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." Oliver scooted off of Len, running off and coming back a few moments later with a small key. "Here~!" He moved behind Len, quickly unlocking the handcuffs and taking them off.

"Ahh...." Len sighed heavily, stretching his arms out above his head. Oliver flinched when he heard the popping sounds of his back.

"Must've had a hard time eating like that," he commented, laughing awkwardly.

"Yeah, but I got used to it." Len stretched out his arms a bit more before showing his hands to Oliver. "Put them back on after everything's done and you're ready for me."

"Wha...?" Oliver raised an eyebrow at Len, looking confused, shocked, and also embarrassed.

"Put them back on afterward," Len repeated, looking at Oliver intently.

"Why?"

"Bondage."

Oliver felt his face flush a darker color than he already was. "W-w-what?!"

"You know, bondage." Len shrugged and crossed his arms. "Just do it, okay?"

Oliver hesitated slightly, but ended up nodding anyway. "You sure you're gonna be okay...?" He asked, holding Len's hands in his out of anticipated worry and concern.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Len replied simply.

"Okay...." Oliver nodded, pursing his lips slightly. "Lie down," he said, pointing at the bed.

Len nodded as well and got onto the bed, lying down. Oliver quickly crawled back on top of him, resuming where they had left off before.

Len stared at Oliver, a small smile creeping it's way onto his face. "So you're gonna ride me then?"