Chapter 9 - Messages

~3rd Person POV~

Oliver's eyes shot open. "Fuck," he mumbled quietly, noting the fact that he was naked, and someone's arms were around him. Well, Len's to be exact. Yeah, he remembered. Obviously.

Len grumbled something softly in his sleep, pulling Oliver closer to him and nuzzling into his neck, causing the younger to shudder slightly.

'This is not good...!' Oliver mentally screamed, sweat already beading up at his forehead from how nervous he was. 'I can't escape.... I'll be forced to sit tight until he wakes up...! Not good! Not good at all!'

"Oli...ver...." The older blond mumbled the boy's name out as he slept, grumbling a bit as he stirred slightly.

'No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!' Oliver bit his lip as he tried wiggling his way out of Len's grasp. 'Not good!'

Len grumbled, somewhat grudgingly, as his grip on Oliver loosened up slightly. This made the younger super thankful, since he was then able to slip out of the bed, tumbling over onto the floor.

"O-ow...." Oliver groaned softly in pain, quickly picking himself up. "Shit...." He clutched his head, thinking back at all the things he had said—and done—just as Len had told him to. But...he didn't tell Oliver to specifically say those types of things, so...why? He couldn't deal with that right now.

More grumbles came from Len as Oliver quickly grabbed his clothes and headed out of the room. His hips hurt like hell, but he had to endure it otherwise he'd be in deeper shit than he was already in.

As the younger boy made his way towards the bathroom, he checked the time on a clock nailed to the wall. 11:48. 'Shit,' was all he was able to think.

Turning on the water swiftly, not even caring whether it was hot or cold, Oliver washed out every single inch and crevasse he could reach. Honestly it disgusted him how easily he was manipulated by Len, and how the idiotic older boy acted while they were having sex. So...smug. It really disgusted him.

Besides, he was in love with Gumi.

...Right?

'Right. Absolutely right. No doubt. There's nothing to doubt. Whatever happened with Len was just...his desires. Yeah. That's it. It didn't matter who it was, he just needed to get it out. It happens. It's fine. I...I'm fine.'

Oliver huffed softly as he turned off the water, stepping out of the shower. He swiftly got dressed, and headed downstairs, grabbing his phone which had been left down there when he...was forced to drag Len up to his bedroom.

Six new messages.

"Seriously...?" The blond mumbled as he swiped his phone open, tapping his messages.

Green: Oliver!

Green: Oliverrrrr!

Green: Oliver, answer me!

Green: Don't ignore your girlfriend!

Green: Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee!

Oliver huffed. Gumi had given up after five messages. Five.... Wait, who was the sixth message from?

Bitch: We need to talk.

'...What...?' Oliver furrowed his brows, looking down at the message in disbelief. There was no way. Why in the world would she of all people message him?! They hated each other!

"Could she...have finally gotten caught?!" Oliver exclaimed, staring intently at the message on his phone screen. He shook his head rapidly. "No, no, there's no way she would've gotten caught...."

Oliver began to tap his reply.

Me: Why should I talk with you?

He sighed, quickly going back to Gumi's messages to him, beginning to type a reply to her now.

Me: Sorry Gumi, I was asleep. What's up?

Gumi replied almost immediately, making Oliver flinched.

Green: It's okay, Ollie-kins~! I love you! <3 What time should I come over? I wanted to ask you first since just showing up would be rude! Hehe~!

Oliver scoffed slightly. Sure, he loved the girl, but acting all innocent like that disgusted him. Probably just as much as Len disgusted him.

Me: Just come whenever. Len's made a mess in his bed.

The blond bit his lip, quickly changing the message before sending it.

Me: Can you wait another hour? I've got to lecture Len for a bit. You know how that is. You've earned plenty lectures during your stay....

Green: Oops~! I guess I just liked teasing you! Don't get caught up on that~!

Oliver clicked his tongue slightly.

Me: I won't.

He paused, biting his lip as he typed the next part.

Me: I won't. Len...fucked me.

Oliver blushed harshly, furrowing his eyebrows in disgust just at the sight of those three words together. He quickly deleted it, fixing the message and hitting 'send'.

Me: I won't. Just wait a bit longer, okay? Love you.

Green: Anything for you, Ollie-kins~! Love you too! :*

The blond didn't reply. He sighed heavily, setting his phone down and getting up to make breakfast.

It was about forty-five minutes later when Len came down, hair wet, and fully dressed. He had a towel around his neck as well, so it was pretty easy to deduce that he had just gotten out of the shower.

"Don't talk to me," Oliver spat bitterly, huffing and closing his eyes as he handed Len his plate of food. All he was given was a few burnt eggs and slightly raw bacon. Not even a drink.

"Gee, thanks," Len mumbled, taking the plate from Oliver and staring at it for a moment before huffing and being grateful that he was given food at all.

The younger turned his head away. "I can't believe you."

"Me either."

Oliver faltered slightly. He wasn't exactly expecting that kind of response.... "I-I hope you know that you'll be punished severely for that."

"Mhm," Len hummed. "I know."

Oliver almost snapped the spatula he held in his hand in half. He was obviously furious. "Y-y-you...." He growled, stomping his foot. "I hate you! I can't believe I ever considered letting you stay here once you were let out!" The blond flinched, covering his mouth quickly upon realizing what he had said.

The older looked up at Oliver, his eyes wide with shock. "You...were going to let me stay here...?"