Chapter 13 - Unfair

~3rd Person POV~

After Len and Oliver finished their...activity, the smaller boy happily went back to making breakfast, which to Len, smelled like heaven.

"What are you making...?" Len asked, taking a seat at the kitchen island.

"Banana pancakes," Oliver replied, humming happily. "Besides, you always reward me during sex, so I have to reward you during breakfast."

Len almost choked again. "R-right...." He honestly had no problem whatsoever with having lots and lots of sex with Oliver, but he was 100% sure something was up. "H-how...exactly do I reward you...?" Well, he was doomed.

"Huh? You don't remember? Well, you spread my legs wide and you tease me until I—"

"Nevermind," Len said, quickly stopping Oliver. He didn't want to know more, even though he did kinda, sorta, maybe wanna do that right now.

"Oh, okay." Oliver nodded and went back to making the pancakes. After a moment, he happily served Len. "Here~!" He handed the older boy the plate practically stacked with pancakes.

Len looked the plate over, drooling over the looks and smells of the pancakes. "Holy shit, Oliver," he said, eagerly digging in.

"Ah, wait!" Oliver pulled Len's hands away from the pancakes. "You forgot."

The older tilted his head. "Forgot...what?"

Oliver pointed to his lips. "French kiss," he explained, beaming.

Again, with the almost choking. Len, chill your shit.

"R-r-right...." Len hesitantly brought his hand up to Oliver's chin, pulling the boy's face down closer to his own, lightly licking at his lips. Oliver happily opened his mouth, letting Len slip his tongue in.

Len didn't have to fight at all for dominance, since Oliver seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the whole situation. And Len would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it as well. He was. A lot.

"M-mmn," Oliver moaned softly into the kiss as Len continued to let his tongue roam. After a moment, he finally pulled back, only a thin string of saliva connecting the two.

The two stared at each other for a while, both panting. Finally, Len looked away. "I-I'm starving...." He mumbled, turning to begin eating his pancakes.

Oliver pouted. "E-eat me instead!" He insisted, shaking Len slightly.

"Holy shit," the older mumbled. "Oliver, these taste amazing...!" He grinned at the younger boy.

Oliver's entire face flushed dark red.

Len flinched. "W-what's wrong...?!"

"N-n-nothing...!" The younger exclaimed. "Y-y-you've...never complimented me before, I...I just...." He trailed off, quickly covering his face with his hands. "T-thank you...."

Len blushed slightly as well. "Y-you're welcome...." He huffed, quickly turning back to scarfing down his food. Once he had finished, he was stuffed.

"You ate a lot, Len," Oliver commented, gazing at Len's face with what looked like concern. Len couldn't exactly tell.

"S-sorry...." He coughed out, leaning back in his chair. "H-Hey, Oliver, do me a favor?"

The younger tilted his head, but nodded. "Anything."

"Take off your apron."

Oliver flinched."W-what...? B-but you...."

Len huffed. "Just take it off, Oliver."

Oliver squeaked softly at the tone Len had used, but he nodded again, moving his hands back to untie the apron. Once he had done that, he handed Len the article of clothing, somehow not being embarrassed enough to cover himself up.

Len let his eyes gaze over the younger's exposed body. He didn't really care about whatever was going on before, now what he really wanted to do was to fuck Oliver, but obviously he couldn't do that. I mean, he was just given a blowjob in the last chapter, the author can't lump two lemons together like that. It's unsightly.

Len smirked. "Your skin is beautiful," he murmured, reaching a hand out to touch Oliver's chest. The younger boy surprisingly didn't move away.

"Y-your hand's cold...." Oliver said quietly, holding onto Len's wrist and letting the older's hand move wherever it wanted to go.

'Nowhere indecent, Len. There's more important things to do.' Len thought to himself, shaking his head slightly.

"Len...?" Oliver asked, tilting his head to the side. "I-is something wrong...?"

"Yeah, there is." Len glared at Oliver, causing the small boy to flinch back.

"W-what...?"

"You're not wearing a cat headband, and a collar. What the hell type of dream is this? A pretty damn sucky one without a Neko Oliver." The older huffed, placing his free hand on his hip as he stood up. "Luckily, apparently I have some in this dream." He smirked, putting the headband and collar on Oliver.

Oliver flinched back a bit when Len reached for his neck, but he let Len put the collar on, trusting him for some absurd reason.

"There, adorable!" Len grinned. "Now," he continued, "you'll only refer to me as 'Master' and you must be naked at all times, wearing the collar and the headband at all times as well. Got that?"

Oliver nodded slowly. "Y-yes...." He mumbled.

"Eh? Sorry, what was that?" Len put a hand up to his ear, smirking. "I must've heard wrong, right? Ah, I almost forgot. You have to say 'Nya' after every sentence too."

The younger boy looked away, blushing harshly. "Y-yes Master...nya...."

Len faltered slightly. 'So goddamn cute—!' He shook his head rapidly. "G-good job," the blond panted out, seeming to be aroused already. He should really be kink-shamed.

"U-um...M-Master, nya...?" Oliver poked his fingers together, biting at his lip.

The older raised an eyebrow. "Huh? W-what is it?"

Oliver blushed harshly. "I-I...um, don't...have a tail, M-Master...nya...."

Len flinched. "Ah, right! I thought something was missing!" He shook his head. "No good. No good at all." He ran off somewhere, somehow managing to find...a butt plug.

Yeah, you all heard me. Well, you're reading this so technically you can't hear me, but you get the point.

Anyway, Len grinned. "Here you go, Oliver~!" He sang sadistically as he handed the butt plug to the smaller boy.

Oliver flushed dark red as he took the plug. "M-Master, y-you mean, nya...?"

Len nodded. "Of course~!"

Oliver looked down. "O-okay Master...nya...." He bit his lip embarrassedly as he moved to push the butt plug into himself, moaning softly as he did so. Once it was all the way in, it looked as if the young blond actually had a cat's tail. However, he did groan and moan softly every time he moved.

"Good boy," Len said, snickering softly. "What's next, I wonder...?"