Chapter 14 - Debate

~Len's POV~

"Enjoying yourself, I see~?"

"H-huh?" I looked around the room. No one but me. "Who...?"

"Seriously?" A girl appeared in front of me. Oh, right. Her. "How can you forget me so easily? I gave you this entire small universe for yourself and you forget me like that?" She snapped her fingers to represent how quickly I supposedly forgot about her.

I shrugged. "Is that what this is? Should've known you had something to do with it."

"Not too bright, are you? Did you forget?"

"Yeah," I said, nodding. "I shook your hand and blacked out. Should've probably put more thought into it, but...." I huffed, shaking my head. "Anyway, what's going on in reality? Am I dead? In a coma? Sleeping? What's going on?"

The girl laughed. "No, no, no. This is all going on inside your head. You're kinda just...walking around aimlessly right now in reality. I'm sure Oliver thinks your dead in the head by now, though." She grinned, placing her hands on her hips and leaning closer to me. "Say, I haven't told you my name, have I?"

I shook my head, taking a step back. "No, in fact, you haven't. A bit rude if you ask me."

She smiled. "No one asked. Anyway, I'm Miku. Just call me that."

I nodded. "I would say 'Pleasure to meet you,' but I think we both know that I'm not fond of you much, nor do I trust you."

"Ah, but Len, you agreed to my deal."

I flinched, looking away. "That's...me being an idiot, alright? I still don't trust you one bit."

Miku grinned. "Of course it is~!" She hummed happily, snickering. "So, what're you gonna do then?"

I flinched. "What?"

"Don't play dumb, Len." Miku crossed her arms, glaring at me. "What are you going to do?"

"...Do what?" I asked again, narrowing my eyes at Miku.

Miku huffed in return. "You're an asshole."

"Gee, thanks." I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Fine, fine, I'll tell you. I'm gonna look for a way out. Sure, this 'reality' is pretty great," I glanced over at Oliver for a moment, "but it's not real. It'd be like eating plastic food. It looks great, but under the surface, it's shit."

The teal-haired girl hummed softly. "Strange analogy you've got there, Len. Strange indeed."

I shrugged.

"Well, I would give you a hand, but you see, I'm not really on anyone's side here. Unfortunately, you'll be working by yourself on this one~!" Miku snickered, waving at me before she faded away again.

"Of course I am," I spat bitterly, turning back to Oliver, who looked completely flustered.

A few strange thoughts whizzed through my brain, but I quickly got rid of them. There had to be some way out of here. Maybe Oliver would know...?

"Hey Oliver," I started, "come here for a minute."

The boy flinched, squeaking softly in surprise when he heard his name. He quickly stood up, walking over to me and biting at his lip. "W-what is it, M-master, nya...?"

I held back a laugh at how cute he was. "Do you know a way to get out of this 'reality'...?" I was hesitant to ask, thinking he might assume that I had gone crazy again.

"What...?" Tears formed in the corners of his eyes, and his lips quivered slightly. "Y-you're...leaving me...?"

I flinched, getting the urge to quickly wrap my arms around him and tell him that I wasn't gonna leave, but...that'd be a lie. And I didn't want to lie to him, so I stayed silent.

"L-Len...." The tears he was trying to hold back fell, making his cheeks glisten slightly from the light. "Y-you.... D-don't leave me, Len...! P-please, I-I love you...!"

I flinched violently, being unable to hold back the urges from before. I swiftly wrapped my arms around the younger boy in a tight hug. "It's.... It's okay, Oliver. I-I won't leave you."

Oliver sniffled, tightly gripping the fabric of my shirt. "D-don't leave me, Len...."

"I won't, it's okay...." I whispered quietly into Oliver's ear, but my chest was pained, knowing that I was just going to leave him anyway. Well, this Oliver at least.

After a moment, I pulled away from the hug and placed a soft kiss on Oliver's forehead. "Better...?" I asked slowly, furrowing my eyebrows slightly.

He nodded, fidgeting slightly as he bit his lip. "U-um, but...y-you have to punish me...."

"...What."

Oliver averted his eyes, his face a bright red color. "I-I disobeyed.... Y-you're not supposed to let me g-get away with being bad, y-you know...."

I mentally shrieked, stumbling back slightly onto the floor and scooting back away from Oliver. "N-no, that's fine, you just listen better next time...!"

"B-but—!"

"Nope!" I quickly closed my eyes, turning away from the younger boy. I knew that he'd find a way to seduce me somehow, and I really didn't feel like wasting another chapter with smut, no matter how much the author wanted to write another one.

Shut up, she loves lemons, alright?

"B-but that's bad, M-Master, nya...!" Oliver crawled on top of me, leaning his chest against mine and gripping my shirt collar. Honestly, I heard him moan softly, assuming the...butt plug I gave him earlier hit the right spot.

Stop, Len, that's bad.

"I-I—?! N-no, seriously, Oli—?!" I was quickly cut off when Oliver gently licked at my neck, causing me to yelp in surprise, a small moan escaping as well.

"P-Please, Master, nya...? P-punish me, nya...." Oliver's soft voice was right next to my ear, making me flinch and my entire face heated up, becoming dark red.

'No, Len, you can't...! But...he wants me to.... Wait, no, stop! You have to leave...! Why leave when it's this great here...? It's not him, you idiot! No need to be rude about it....' As I mentally battled myself about what to do, Oliver seemed to get impatient.

And by that, I mean he somehow managed to get me naked during that mental battle period.