Chapter 5 Payback

Lexi P.O.V

I woke up to the the sound of music blasting from down the hall. I am going to kill Ryan, this happens every day. Mum and Dad don't care because they usually aren't here in the mornings, they start work early. It is Tuesday morning and I really didnt want to go to school. I hated Tuesdays because i dont have work shop. I have math, ewwww i hate math with a passion. I look over at my alarm clock and it says 7:30 am, school doesn't start until 9am so i decide to get up and make some breakfast. I open my bedroom door and Ice Ice Baby hits me right away. It is so loud that i can actually feel the walls vibrating. I decide that i am sick of Ice Ice Baby and head to Ryan's room to get him to turn it down.

I reach Ryan's black bedroom door and decide not to even knock, he wont hear it anyway. I twist the doorknob and barge my way into his room to see him still asleep in is electric blue bed. WTF how can he sleep through the music, well now that i think of it he did sleep threw fireworks one time. I walk over to his bedside table to where his dock is and turn down his music then decide that its time for payback. I run into his on suite bathroom and searched for a cup. Just my luck there was a cup sitting right next to the tap. It was like the house wanted me to do what i did next. I filled the cup up with freezing cold water then ran back into his room.

 When i reached his room I jumped on top of him and poured the freezing cold water all over him. He was so shocked that he sits straight up and tries to get out of bed but he cant because im sitting on him. He looks at me and i just smile and laugh, I am suddenly lifted up into the air and I find myself being carried to the shower. Its to late by the time i realise whats happening because Ryan just dumped me into the bottom of the shower and turns on the water.

The water is freezing and I look at Ryan with a look of total surprise, he only stands there with a smirk and says, "Looks like were both wet now aren't we", then he pisses himself laughing, after a while i laughing with him and go to get up out of the shower but Ryan blocks my path.

 "Come on Ryan let me out", i say pleading with him, "It is getting very cold in here".

"Not until you apologise for dumping water on me", Ryan says with a smile.

"Ok I am sorry that you had your music blasting and that the only way i knew how to get revenge was to soak you with water", I say trying not to laugh.

Ryan shrugs and says, "Thats good enough" then turns around and grabs a towel for me. "Thanks, I say grabbing the towel from him, " I am going to have a shower see you later". Then i leave his room and jump into my shower.

30 minutes later I head down to the kitchen dressed in my favorite pair or black skinny jeans, a blue cookie monster tank top and my red converses with my hair brown and blonde hair freely flowing where it wants to go. I walk over to the fridge an grab 2 eggs out then head over to the cupboard and grab two pieces of bread. I decide that today i am going to have scrambled eggs on toast with tomato sauce. I am having a small breakfast compared to other days. For some reason i dont feel good today, i think i am getting a cold from the pre-shower Ryan threw me into this morning. Oh well.

When I finish breakfast i look over to the clock and it says 8:45 am. Oh shit i am going to be late again. I run up to my room and grab my books then lock the house and head for school. School is 10 minutes away from our house, Crap why didnt I just leave when Ryan did. I can tell already this is going to be a bad .

Sorry so short like the last chapter but good news there is only the next chapter then its the party which i will try and make  long :)