Chapter 6 The Note

Lexi P.O.V

When I reached school I was 25 minutes late, this is all because of that stupid cat that decided to climb that stupid tree and get its stupid self stuck. Me being the wonderful person I am decided to stop on the way to school and help this stupid cat out of that stupid tree. Well that was the biggest mistake ever, Not only do I have like 50 giant ass scratches all up my arms, the cat that i saved belonged to an old lady that accused me of trying to steal him because quote "He is a very rare breed of cat", "The California Spangled to be exact". I didnt see what was so special. Oh and now to make matters worse my scratches are bleeding, i am most likely going to get detention for being late and I feel like i am going to vomit.

As i walk rather fastly to my first class of the day, Im not looking where im going and run straight into Chace. I fall to the floor but i feel like i dont have the energy to get back up so i just si on the floor looking into Chaces hazle eyes.

"Are you going to get up", Chace says trying not to laugh. I just shake my head to signal no before vomit comes flying out of my mouth landing all over Chace's shoes.

"Oh Lexi i no you dont like me but i didnt think i could make you vomit by you just seeing my face", he says fighting a smile.

"Yea well your face is pretty gross", i say wiping my mouth and standing up, "Umm sorry about your shoes"

"Thats ok do you want me to walk you to the nurses office", Chace says

"Na i can get there by myself, anyway you kinda stink of vomit", I say trying not to laugh

"I wonder why", Chace says laughing

"Well i better get going, sorry again about your shoes, I say laughing with him

"Dont worry about it", He says before winking and walking away.

On my way to the nurses office i think about how just then Chace was nice unlike his usual cocky attitude. He must be getting sick or something. When the nurse has checked me out gave me nurofen, excuses me from all of my classes and tells me to go home and get heaps of rest so i do.

When i get home i head straight to the kitchen to get a class of water then go up to bed. As i enter my room i strip down until im only in my frilly neon pink bra and matching neon pink boy let undies, then get a bucket and flop down onto my bed. I feel alot better after i had the nurofen. I am laying on my bed and go to each under my pillow for mr Ted but find piece of paper instead. It was purple and had gold writing on it. It was from my mum and dad. It said:

Dear Alexis (Oh no this must be bad they never use my full name), Your father and I will be going on a romantic holiday for 2 weeks. Chaces parents will be coming with us too, so Chace will be staying with you and Ryan while we are all gone(Great, just great i forgot he was staying here) he will be staying in the guest room and while were gone don't throw any wild parties (yea right, you left 3 teenages in a house for 2 weeks and you expect them not to have a party, silly mummy). We love you stay good and safe. Love Mum and Dad.

Great 2 whole weeks of waking up to chaces sexy,dreamy adorable, wait Lexi snap out of it, Horrible, ugly face, there thats better. I am pulled out of my though by Ryan coming threw my bedroom door. Me and Ryan have this thing come where we come in first the knock later.

"Lexi are you alright, the nurse said you werent feeling well and that we could come home early", Ryan says sounding worried.

"Yea im fine Ryan, wait what do you mean we?", i ask confused

"Chace and I, mum rang me after i left for school this morning and said that chace will be staying here, she said she left you a note under you pillow", Ryan explains.

"Yea i got the note", i reply

"Good and do you think you will be better by friday night because the party is organised already, we have ordered a strobe light already, Ryan asks me

"Yea i should be fine thanks for the concern of my health brother", i reply sarcastically

"Good, well i have to go check on Chace", Ryan starts walking out of the room but bumps into chace.

"Speak of the devil and he will apear", i mutter under my breath

"I heard that Lexi, I can tell you are feeling better if you are insulting me," Chace replies trying to come into my room but is stopped by Ryan.

"Na your not going in their", Ryan says to chace firmly

"Why not', Chace asks confused

Well for one shes sick and for another she is nearly naked, Ryan replys. I look down at myself and realise he is right i never got changed im still in my underwear, my cheeks instantly heat up.

"Oh come on man its nothing i havent seen before", Chace says smugly, i can almost see the smirk on his face.

"Dude she's my sister and that will never happen again while im alive", Ryan replies coldly.

"Ok dude im going to play fast and the furious 5 on the x-box 360 you wanna come", Chace says trying to distract Ryan from what he just said.

"Yea sure I will be there soon im just going to grab a drink you want anything", Ryan says enthusiastically.

"Boys and their stupid games", I whisper to myself.

"We heard that", Ryan and Chace say at the same time

"Great for you", now leave me alone im going to sleep", i say before falling into a peaceful sleep.

Vote comment enjoy