Chapter 1 The good, The bad and The ugly

CHAPTER 2

????P.O.V

I saw her as she slapped him than ran up the stairs, but I'm pretty sure she didn't see me. He must have done something really bad for her to slap him. I follow her up the stairs and to her bedroom. As she attempts to shut her bedroom door I stick my foot out so she can't close it, as she looks up her face turns from anger to relief, I smile down at her and she motions for me to come in.

Lexi P.O.V

I come face to face with Joel, My brother's best friend. He's like my second brother, he is here so often that he might as well move in.

"Hey Joel I didn't see you, I say while trying to smile while motioning for him to come in, I don't want Joel to know what Chace did too.

"Umm I saw what happened with Chace, "I just wanted to make sure you were OK, are you" Joel says looking nervous.

My smile is instantly wiped off my face at the mention of chaces name.

"Umm yea in fine", I lie while trying to smile again obviously it didn't work because before I can protest Joel pulls me into a hug.

"What did he do to you to make you so angry, I couldn't hear from where I was standing, I could only see you guys", Joel whispers into my hair then he lets go of me and stares into my eyes.

"He well kind of kisses me", I knew I shouldn't have said anything because all of a sudden Joel's caring eyes turn into a murderous look.

"Im going to kill him, he just can't do that to you and get away with it", he says turning towards the stairs, but before he can I grab his arm and stop him.

"Don't he is not worth it, I say while pulling him into a hug to try and calm him down, "I know you are trying to protect me but I can handle him myself". I feel his whole body relax but not fully because before I can calm him down fully the voice of the boy I hated so much came form behind me.

"Well, well what do we have here, I don't think your brother will like this too much Lexi" Chace says in a Superior voice.

"Oh piss off Chace" I say Joel and I turned to look at him but before I can say anything else I look at his face to see a big swelling purple bruise starting to form around the bottom of his chin and We burst out laughing.

"Haha did someone get punched by Ryan", I say after I finally stop laughing.

"Yea and he is making me come and apologies to you for kissing you", Chace says with a look on his face that says he doesn't really want to apologies.

"I might just leave you two alone so you can talk", Joel says walking away but then he stop right in front of Chace and punches him in the face, then he says "Chace if you ever kiss her again without her permission then I will kill you", then he just walks away down the stairs not even looking.

I then look over at Chace who is now holding onto his nose, while blood is flowing from it, I walk towards him and grab his shoulder pulling him towards the bathroom while saying " come on I will clean you up" Chace then completely stops and looks at me.

"Why would you help me" he says totally confused by what I just said.

"Well maybe because I'm not a cold hearted monster like you Chace" I say as we reach the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well sorry this chapter is so short the next chapter is what happens in the bathroom ENYOY VOTE FAN :)