Chapter 7 Party Time

Lexi P.O.V

For the rest of the week I am sick as a dog, I mostly just stay home, watch the vampire diaries re-runs and eat ice cream. I wouldn't be surprised if I gained like 5kg from eating all day, but today is Friday and I am feeling heaps better, fully recovered. I haven't see much of Ryan or Chace in the last couple of days, so when the walk threw the door on a Friday afternoon with a big massive laser looking thing, I'm not gunna lie I was a little afraid for my life. 

"what the hell is that and why is it in our house", I ask Ryan  

"well this is a strobe light and it's for the party tonight", Ryan said in a duh tone 

"oh yea the party I totally forgot, well I better go and start getting ready, what time does it start?, I question 

"8:30pm I think", Ryan replies. I look over at the clock to see it is 6:30pm 

"Ryan why didn't you tell me now I only have 2 hours to get dressed", I say pissed off 

"come on Lexi you know you will look great even if you only have 2 hours to get ready", Ryan replies trying to soften me up. 

"Thanks Ryan", I say walking away 

"Aren't you going to help set up", Chace asks joining the convocation for the first time 

" I think you two can manage", I say before running up the stairs to my room.  

"Time to get ready", I mutter to myself

2 1/2 hours later I can hear people starting to arrive downstairs. I am nearly done putting the finishing touches on my outfit. I am wearing a black strapless dress with my black and gold pumps, my hair is straightened at the front and pinned up at the back with the black crescent moon shaped necklace Jess gave me on my 15th birthday. My make-up is done so that it looks natural but you can still tell I am wearing it. Looking in my mirror I think I look pretty hot, if I do say so myself.I look at my clock and it says 9pm, oh well don't they say it is good to be fashionably late to a party or is that only showing up at parties.I shrug it off and walk down the stairs to hear music blasting.

"OH HELL YEA", i say when i realise its uptown girl.I love love love that song.

When i get to the bottom of the stairs i can see the party is in full swing.People are grinding on eachother on the dance floor. Couples are making out in the corner and others are all surrounded the guy that is currently standing upside down on a keg while people are gathered around him yelling "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG GHUG", i have never really understood why guys find that entertaining. When the guy finished the keg he got down and got congratulated by everyone surrounding him.

I made a mental note to myself to stay away from him he looked pretty drunk as i headed to the kitchen. When i reached the kitchen i grabbed a red plastic cup. I know what your thinking such a cleshay. I filled my cup up with punch because i knew i had to look out for my house tonigh. If mum and dad came back and saw damages they would freak and ground Ryan and I until we are like 30.

I decide its time to go find my friends so i head onto the dance floor and as expected i see all of my friend singing and dancing to Dear Maria Count Me In by All Time Low. Did i forget to say my friends are massive all time low fans too, well yea they are. We have everyone of their albums and we fully twitter stalk them, its funny because last year Sarah finally got a reply from Alex of all time low and she wouldnt shut up about it for like 4 months. I walk over to my friends and start singing with them.

"'Cause I got your picture

I'm coming with you

Dear Maria, count me in