Chapter Thirteen

" Kaya! "I Hear Brendon Say, I Look Out From The Kitchen.

" Yes Brendon? " " So I Have Some Great News "

" You do? " I Say Giving him a cup of of coffee and a cookie

" Thanks and yes I do! I'm performing Tonight And I got you and lover boy Vip Tickets! " He Says Smiling

" That's Great! " I Say Smiling " You Really Are the best "

" Stop Trying To Make Me Blush " He Says Laughing " They Gave Me An extra ticket, I dunno if you wanna invite someone else "

" I Know Who To Invite " I Say Smirking and Grabbing the ticket.

" Okay " He Says Standing Up and stretching " I gotta go "

" Why So Soon? " I Ask

" They want me to be early, getting ready, sound check and meet and Greets " He Shrugs

" Oh, Okay well thanks for the tickets B. " I Hug Him

" No Problem kay, now go call him " He Says Walking Out the door. I Smile " I will "

He Starts Walking away " Brendon! " I Say

He Looks Back " Yeah? "

" Thank you for last night, I owe you one " I Smile

" You know you do " He Winks and gets in his car. I Roll My Eyes And Close the door.

I Grab My Phone And Call Allison

" Wassup Girl? "

I Laugh " Hey, What are you doing tonight? "

" Mmm, Nothing why? "

" Wanna come to a concert with me? "

" yeah! What concert? "

" A surprise one, I'll pick you up at seven. "

" Okay, See Ya "

We Hang Up and last minute nerves hitting me, I text Dylan asking if he'd wanna go just as friends. He said yeah, I Smile At my phone. It's one and I haven't decided what I was going to wear, For Fuck sake I'm still in my pajamas.

It's time for the concert I'm with Allison and dylan, we got in pretty quickly because Vip passes.

" I'm Gonna get some drinks want anything? " Dylan Asks

" Nah, I snuck in some water " Allison Say Handing Me a bottle

" Uh No thank you " I Say to Dylan, He says okay then leaves.

Brendon Walks out on stage, I hear Allison gasp.

" You did not just bring me to a panic! At the disco concert! "

" Yes I did " I Laugh, I Wave To Brendon and he waves back. Allison squeezes my arm, The funny thing is Brendon goes to our school but they don't talk much. Which is a good thing because she would have been all over him if she knew him.

" I Chime in with a haven't you people heard of closing the goddamn door no? "

I Write Sins Not Tragedies was the first song, It Was Weird Seeing My Best Friend Have This much fame and Fangirls. It did kinda bother me that half of them only wanted him for his body and the other half that I respected were true fans.

Then He Played the one song I was worried about, The End of all things. ( video panel at the top )

Dylan Looks At Me, I Look At him. Everyone had they're flash on and waving it in the air. I knew Brendon was watching us, I Couldn't Help myself. I Kissed him, he cupped my Cheek and Allison screamed.

Once the song ended, so did the kiss. Brendon Laughs into the mic, I Look At him. I tried hiding from him before he'd say something embarrassing.

 I tried hiding from him before he'd say something embarrassing

He Laughs, I Sigh in defeat and show my face he Smiles.

" Yeah I saw you two making out up there " He Says

I Nod and laugh, he turns around then faces me again.

Everyone Laughs, including me and dylan.

" I'd say I won't embarrass you anymore Kaya but no promises " He Winks again and talks with his band members on what song to play. They decided to end the show.

They Did they're Cover of queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, Tonight Was definitely of the best ones.