Chapter Nine

Kaya's Pov

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan....

He's Been The Only Thing On My Mind The Past Week, I Guess That's How Love Works. You Let It Get To You...And It Never Really Leaves.

I Call My Best Friend

" Hello? "

" Hey Brendon "

" Hey Gurl! What's Up? "

" Nothing, Just Feeling Kinda Stressed. You Feel? "

" Totally, What's Wrong? Is It Boys? "

I Felt Him Smile

" .... "

" It's Dylan Isn't It "

" .....Yeah "

" Lemme Guess, You Like Him But Your Trying To Deny It "

I Shrug " Pretty Much "

" Hmm, Well Sorry Kay I Gotta Go "

I Sigh " 'Kay Bye Brendon "

He Says Bye Then Hangs Up, I Walk Over To My Bed And Lie Down. If Dylan Were To Ask Me Out, Which I Highly Doubt He Would, I'd Say Yes Obviously. How Could You Deny That Boy?

I Look Out The Window And See Him And Lydia, They Kiss. My Heart Drops

Why Are You Getting Upset Over A Boy Your Never Going To Be With?!

I Swallow The Lump In My Throat, Trying To Contain My Tears. After Hours Of Crying I Stood Up And Looked Into The Mirror, I Stared At Myself.

My Horrible, Ugly, No Good Self.

I Close My Eyes, Then I Felt A Pair Of Arms Wrap Around My Waist. I Quickly Open My Eyes And See Dylan, He Doesn't Say Anything. He Kisses My Neck.

I Shake My Head Then He Disappears, I Run Downstairs And Grab The Knife And The Toaster.

No I'm Not Making Toast.

I Fill The Bath With Warm Water And Add Some Bubbles, I Slowly Strip Myself. I Step In The Bath And Sit Down Slowly.

' Think I got myself in trouble
So I fill the bath with bubbles
Then I'll put the towels all away
Should've never said the word "love"
Threw a toaster in the bathtub
I'm sick of all the games I have to play '

I Grab The Knife And Cut Both My Wrists, Letting The Blood Take Over The Water. The Blood Travels Down My Arm Onto My Back And My Chest. I Look Over And See The Toaster; I Grab It.

I Put It Over The Bath.

I feel it coming out my throat
Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap
God, I wish I never spoke
Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap

But I Stop Myself, That's not How I Wanna Die. I Put It Back And Grab The Knife Again.

But This Time...

I Put It To My Throat.