Chapter Eighteen

It's been three days and kaya still hasn't woken up. I was starting to worry, trying to take my mind off of things wasn't helping. Well at least not as much as I thought it would.

I take a sip of my tea, then get a text from Brendon.

From Brendon: Come outside

I was going to reply but I decided not to, getting up I walked to the door and held my breath. I opened it, seeing Brendon with five dozen roses and a gift. I laughed

" Surprise! " He Says With jazz hands and a laugh, he was dressed up.

" You did this all for me? " I Ask shocked but feeling special.

" Yeah, I Mean we're not official Yet " He Winks " But I thought I'd surprise you...because I love you "

I Hugged him " Thank you " I whispered, I helped him put the roses inside. He had a gift but told me not to open it until he said so. He came behind me and Hugged me and kissed my shoulder. I bit my bottom lip, his hand finds mine and holds it.

I Turn Around so I face him, I put my arms around his neck, his hands go to my Waist.

" Why..? " I Ask

" Why what? "

" Why do You love me.. "

" I just do, is it wrong to love you? " He Says

" Well before everything happened kaya told me you hesitated about asking me on a date " I Say lowering my Hands to his chest.

" I was nervous, I didn't have the confidence to ask a pretty girl like you out on a date.. " He Blushes

He was adorable, I smiled

" don't be nervous, just do it. " I Say

He Kisses Me, I was paralyzed. Not with shock or fear. Not with anything. I Kiss back, his tongue slides across my bottom lip. Begging for me to let him in. I deny Teasingly. Anything could happen, the only thing was...

I wanted it to happen

♧ Dylan's Pov ♧
I've been in the hospital for three days waiting for kaya to wake up, there were pros and cons to the situation. I know for a fact I'm not the first person she wants to see when she wakes up.

I Sigh And get up, I had to leave. I was in desperate need of a shower. I looked at her one last time before walking out, she looked peaceful...too peaceful... almost like she was dead. But she wasn't,

She was beautiful and for a odd reason I hated her for it.