Chapter Sixteen

◇ Allison's Pov ◇

I Changed Out of my date outfit while Brendon chose a movie for us to watch. I Got a random pain in my stomach, Whatever I'll be fine. Once I was finished I sat on his bed.

" Hey, I thought we'd watch If I Stay... " He Says With turning around

Allison! Get you freaking head outta the clouds! He's talking to you!!

" What? " I Ask

" Are you okay? You seem stressed " He Says Sitting behind me and starts massaging my shoulders lightly.

" Yeah I'm Fine, I do feel worried though. I just don't know what I'm worried about "

" Hm, Maybe the movie will take your mind off things " He stands up " I'm Gonna make some popcorn, want anything? "

" No I'm fine, thank you though " I Smile. My phone rings

" Hey Kay, Everything alright? "

" Hey Allison, It's Kaya's Mother. "

" Oh Hi " I Respond Awkwardly

" I have to ask you something... " She Says Taking a deep breath " Has Kaya told you anything about Suicide or cutting herself? "

" No, why? Is everything okay? " I Ask quickly

" She's In the hospital, she lost Alot of blood. Her wrists were cut...she just...can you come over? " Her Voice Cracks.

" of course, I'll be over in a bit " I Hang Up and run to the kitchen.

" Brendon! " I Yell turning the corner. He's shirtless and waiting for the popcorn

" Damn " I whisper, I Snap out of my little day dream " I'm Sorry but I gotta go.. " I Say Biting my Lip

" What why? " He pouts

" Kaya is in the hospital " His heart dropped I could tell, he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his car. He didn't say anything but he started the car and drove.

The tires screeched Everytime we stopped or turned, once we ran into the hospital we ran. Brendon had a spare shirt and quickly put it on.

" Allison? " a Fimiliar Voice says from behind me

I turn around " Dylan... " I Say Running to him, I Hugged him. He had two bandages around his arm.

" What Happened? " I Say examining his arm, Brendon joins me.

" Nothing Big, after the date we walked around for a bit and after awhile things got pretty deep

" Nothing Big, after the date we walked around for a bit and after awhile things got pretty deep. She showed me her scars and she was crying. " His breath was shaky

" She ran home, I followed her because it was midnight. She screamed for me to stop but I didn't I kept following her. So when she got home. " He Laughs Slightly " I guess I scared her and she got me with the knife she had. "

He Points to his arm " Here and my Cheek "

" Oh..Where is she now? " I Ask, he points to a room on the left. I thank him and me and Brendon walk over to her room.

I told Brendon to wait, I Walk in and she's sleeping. But she's saying stuff. I get closer to her, slowly. I listen to what she's saying.

" I'd Die For You "