Chapter Twenty

♤ Kaya's Pov ♤

First day back, healthy and alive. Ugh, the thought is disgusting. I wasn't allowed to drink any type of alcohol. But I didn't listen, sitting on my bed in striped pants and a shirt. I drank it straight from the bottle.

 I drank it straight from the bottle

It Felt good to drink again. But the day I woke up. Dylan told me something. He said " Kaya, I want to be with you I truly do. But not when you do all this shit to yourself. "

" What do you mean? " I Ask him

" when you drink, cut and smoke " He Says.

" Dylan I know you cut to..so I'll stop if you stop. " I Say Grabbing His hand.

He Bites His bottom lip gently " okay... "

" Promise? "

" Promise. "

Being Honest I Was never good with promises. Or secrets. That's why everyone knew I liked Dylan. I was a horrible, suicidal mess.

◇ Dylan's Pov ◇

I Sigh at my once again bloody knuckles, I broke my promise. I'm not trustworthy, Attractive or anything...I'm just me...

I Look Out My window, it started to rain.

Rain was such a beautiful thing. I loved it more than anything. I opened my window and sat back down on my bed.

God. How could I make that promise to kaya? I'm so stupid. She'll never love me now, I'm to dangerous. Along with that she's way to beautiful to be with guy like me.

I kept saying everything that was true, then the tears came.

I'm horrible..I'm ugly, I'm just...the guy who is desperate to get with a girl he loved for 12 fucking years. But she'll never feel the same thing I feel.

____________________________________________________________________
Hey Y'all!
I have two new books out.

• Colors - Stydia

And

• Crybaby

Go check em out :)