Chapter Three

Dylan Was Rushed To The Hospital, I Was In The Ambulance With Him. I Held His Cold, Bloody Hand. He Lost Tons Of Blood Because Of The Cuts. Being Honest I Never Thought Anyone Would Die For Me, That Makes Me Feel Like I'm Telling Them To Kill Themselves.

" You Okay Kaya? " Thomas Asks

We Were Now At The Hospital " No "

" I'm Really Sorry About Dylan..I Know You Guys Were Pretty Close " He Says Looking At Me " Are You Crying? "

" No, I'm Not Crying " I Say Looking Away

" Are You Trying To Avoid Me? "

" No "

" Then Why Won't You Look At Me? "

I Don't Answer Him

" Thomas... "

" What "

" Do You Love Me? " I Ask

" Of Course I Do "

" Would You Die For Me? " I Look At Him

" Kaya... "

" Would You? "

" I....That's A Stupid Question "

" Thomas It's A Yes Or No Question, Just Answer It "

" Fine I Wo- "

" Before You Answer My ' Stupid Question ' I'd Just Like To Say That If You Asked Me That I'd Say No. Why? Because When Your in Love Your Supposed To Be Close With Your Lover. But When I'm With You I Feel Like Your Embarrassed To Be Seen With Me, You Don't Love Me Thomas. It's Obvious "

" Are You Breaking Up With Me? " He Asks

" I Guess I Am " I Smile, I Pull Out My Pack Of Cigarettes And Light One Up.

" You...Smoke? "

" Wow, You See Thomas That's Sad. You Know Absolutely Nothing About Me, You Just Want Someone To Fuck With " I Stand Up " I'm Not Going To Be That Person Anymore. Goodbye Thomas Brodie-Sangster "

I Walk Away From Him, It Felt Like A Ton Of Weight Just Lifted From My Shoulders. I Finally Decided To Check Up On Dylan, So I Made My Way Back To The Hospital.

Dylan's Pov

I Felt Stupid, I Was Trying To Kill Myself Over A Girl. Was She Really Worth Dying For?

" Dylan O'Brien? " The Doctor Asks

" That's Me " I Say Quietly

" You Are Very Dangerous My Boy, You Nearly Died Today. But Thank Goodness You Didn't " He Smiles " You Lost A Lot Of Blood, Almost A Gallon Full. "

I Look At My Wrists " We Cleaned Up Your Stomach From All The Pills And Alcohol, So Your All Good "

" Thanks Doc " I Say With A Small Smile

He Nods And Leaves, I Look Outside And It Wasn't Long Before There Was A Knock At The Door. I Look Back And See Kaya

" Hey.. "

___________________________________________________________________
Hey Guys! I Have A Three Day Weekend So Yay :)
Thomas Got Burned 😂
Love You Guys ♡