Please. Stop. Crying

*Sky's POV ~Two Days Later~*

I couldn't stop crying.

I barely knew the guy.

And he kissed me.

And I rejected him.

And he killed himself.

Yesterday I noticed his arms. They were all scarred with the names of people. Boys, to be exact. There was Ian, Quentin, Tyler, a bunch of other people I don't know, and three other people. Mitch, Jerome, and Sky. I guess I was on the "rejected list" along with a lot of other people. I feel so bad for Jason.

Every day I would go in the basement, and cry. I would do that for hours without eating. Mitch and Jerome left me down here for privacy, whereas Ty tried to comfort me. As comforting as his voice is, I couldn't stop crying. I was so upset for what I did, and I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for it.

"Please, babe, calm down." He'd always say. We told Mitch and Jerome our secret, because there is no point of just keeping it to ourselves anymore.

"I CAN'T!" I would always reply. Sometimes he would cry with me, but sometimes he wouldn't. But today, he didn't say the same things.

"Sky, we are holding a funeral for Jason. A small one, of course. Only you, me, Mitch, and Jerome. So, please, you need to stop crying! I miss your beautiful face, when it's not red from crying and soaking wet like you just got out of the shower! Please, Sky! I miss the old you! All you are now is just a guy that spends all day sobbing! Please. Stop. Crying." I took a deep breath. I stopped crying for a few seconds, but then I started sobbing again.

"H-how can I s-stop crying I-if I know it w-was my fault somebody died?!" I stopped crying. Instead of being full of tears, I was full of anger. "DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SOAK IT IN? YOU CAN'T JUST NOT CRY OVER THE FACT SOMEBODY DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! PLEASE! SO JUST LET ME CRY!" The tears came back. Ty didn't reply, he just looked at me, and then went upstairs. Now I wasn't just crying because of Jason. I was crying because I broke Ty's heart.

I didn't want him to be sad. I wanted him to be happy. If he's okay, then I am. I continued crying, trying to stop. For him. I turned away from Jason and banged my head on the wall. It's all my fault that I'm such a fuck up. I ruin every god damn thing, and it hurts so much.

Stop, crying.

Cut.

What? No! Ty would never forgive me!

Fuck Ty. Cut.

He took the blade from my pocket and cut my skin. I cried out in pain. I didn't like it. It wasn't the same as before. I'm happy now. Soon enough, Ty came running downstairs and he saw me. "SKY!" He screamed. He ran to me and ripped the blade out of my hand, and threw it on the ground. He crushed it with his foot, then looked at me. He fell to the ground and laid next to me, digging his face in my shoulder, crying.

"D-Dont do that again."

You will. Dont worry.

Fuck. You.

"I won't, I'm sorry. I love you."

You shouldn't love him.

Ty kissed me. He held my hand and brought me upstairs. Jerome spotted us.

"What happened?!" He exclaimed. I looked down at my feet. What would I say?

"I honestly don't know..." I said. Jerome stared at me for a few seconds with his you-are-lying face. But, then he shrugged and turned back to Mitch. I stared at Ty and he stared back at me with puppy eyes. He hugged me. "You're back..." He said.

"You're back..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry if this chapter wasn't as good as the others! Also, i'm sorry if it's short! I usually listen to music while I write and that inspires me, but lately my parents won't let me listen to music because I play it so loud that I can't hear them :( Maybe I dont WANT to hear them! Anyways...

Baiii

Jessica, OUT