~❤❄The Nickname❄❤~

Error opened a portal to Underfell again.After a few minutes had past,you both eventually got bored and decided to play a game to pass the time.

"Hey Blue,wanna play something to keep us from having a boring time?"

"SURE!WHAT KIND OF GAME WE'RE HAVING?"

You shortly thought for something to keep you and Blueberry distracted from the silence for a while.

"How about tag?Is that okay with you,Blue?"

"THAT'S A PERFECTLY GOOD CHOICE FOR A GAME,EMBER!WE CAN START RIGHT NOW!"

You and Blueberry played tag inside the anti-void.Blueberry missed in tagging your back because you dodged so fast.He couldn't even touch to you from the great agility you had.

"Hah!Too slow!Better keep up with me,Blueberry!"

"NO FAIR,EMBER!YOU'RE TOO FAST!I CAN'T EVEN TOUCH YOU!"

"Well try more harder Blueberry if you want to win the game."

Chase after chase,Blueberry eventually tagged you and he yelled at his victory.

"HAH!I FINALLY CAUGHT THE FAST AND DODGEFUL,EMBER!I WIN!"

"Okay,Blueberry.You win fair and square but you just made a terrible mistake.For I,the great Ember will get back at you!"

You pounced at Blueberry but you missed.You were the one who is chasing now.You try to corner him like a prey waiting to go for the kill when he swiftly dodges through your arm.

Error came back again from Underfell with Underfell Sans tied in his strings behind.You and Blueberry were still continuing to play tag when you tackled Blueberry to the ground and started to tickle him.

"E-EMBER!S-STOP!HAHAH!I-I'M TICKLISH!"

"NOPE!I'LL STOP TICKLING YOU WHEN YOU CRIED YOUR EYESOCKETS OUT!"

You tickled him so hard that he fainted in exhaustion.Eventhough he's a skeleton and doesn't have any lungs to breath in,he can get tired from that too.

You stopped tickling him and stood up when Blueberry pounced at you.He was the one who was tickling you now.

"Hahahah!B-Blueberry!S-Stop it!I-I'm going to pee!"

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME FAINT!"

"I-I'm s-sorry!Hahahah!Mercy!Please!"

"OKAY,I'LL STOP NOW."

Blueberry helped you get up and you both laughed.Error grunted in anger as he brings home with his new puppet to the collection.

"Hey,Y/N!I would like to introduce to you with my new puppet!"

Underfell Sans grunted at Error when he says that.Well...hearing anything mean from Error can make your blood boil to be honest.

You approached the little red skeleton with kindness.He noticed your presence as he started to stare at your hair for a while.You noticed him looking at it and smiled.

"Like what you see,dear?"

He blushed deep red and looked away from you in frustration.You pet his head and gave him a warm-hearted smile.

"My name is Y/N but you can call me Scarlet or Ember if you want.Now tell me,what's your name,buddy?"

He huffed a little and looked at you.His expression was a bit intimidating but in your eyes,it's only cuteness you see from that.

"Nice to meet you,Ember.The name's Underfell Sans..."

He tried to give you a hand shake but he forgot about the strings wrapped in his hands.He just went silent after he realizes that.

"Oh?I see your tied up in the moment.That's fine but... Hmmm...how about I call you Fell instead.Is that okay with you?"

He was suddenly flustered with the nickname you've given to him but soon calmed down with a little blush on his face.

"T-That's fine with me,Ember."

You returned to your friend Blueberry and started to play Follow the Leader.Little do you know,a certain skeleton was falling inlove with you.

~~~~~~❤❤❤~~~~~~

Fell's POV

Is it me?Or she's cute!I've never seen anyone like her before.I think I've fallen in heaven because an angel has taken me away....

"Umm...Fell?Earth to Fell?Hello!Are you still there?Speak to me here,buddy."

I quickly snapped out in reality when I see Ember waving her hands on my face.Dear God,how long did I zoned out for?

"U-Uhh..I-I....What were you saying just now?"

She giggled and asked Error to let me go from his strings.He didn't said yes at first but quickly did when she used a cute puppy face look.OH NO!SHE'S TOO CUTE!!!

"U-Ugh f-fine!I-I will let this abomination go.H-He can't escape t-this place anyways.."

His strings loosen a bit and I quickly got it off.I went over to say thanks and asked if I can have talk with her.I know this is unusual for me to be this nice but you can't blame me for it,now do you?

Talking to a new friend and slowly gaining his trust fills you with.....