~❤❄Accepting Who You Are❄❤~

They started to fight with each other after the "incident".Error was pulling strings at Sans while Fell shot bones and Gaster Blasters firing right at him.Blueberry didn't moved one bit because he knows that it could only end in disaster.

You couldn't bare the constant noise of fighting and your eyes suddenly started to burn with a slowly burning light coming out.Your right hand started to glow the same color as my eye and eventually stopped them from getting any more injuries.

A light colored scarlet surrounded their bodies as they were floating mid-air.They quickly looked over at you and saw your burning aura around you.They were shocked that you suddenly had magic.

Error was dead silent and started to stare at you,Fell's jaw dropped in shock and confusion,Sans looked dumbfounded yet amazed at the same time,and Blueberry had star shaped eyes when he looked at you.

"Y-you c-can do magic?!But how!You're just a human,aren't you?"

You remembered something happening like this in your past.You couldn't believe the thought of it most but your considered as a mixed creature which means your half monster too.

"Uhhh...Y/N?Could you let us down now?Please?"

"Whoops!Sorry,I'll let you guys down."

You gently lowered them all to the ground still at their previous reaction to you.Blueberry ran over to you as he gave you a hug.

"THAT WAS AWESOME,SCARLET!YOU EASILY STOPPED THEM WITH YOUR AMAZING MAGIC!HOW DID YOU DO THAT!"

"Uhhh...I don't know how I did it actually.I guess my magic are only be active when I have strong emotions."

"Y/N,are you half human by any chance?"

"Yes,I'm half human and half monster."

"YOU'RE HALF-WHAT NOW!?YOU?!A HALF MONSTER?!BUT HOW!?I THOUGHT MONSTERS AND HUMANS DON'T GET ALONG DURING THE WAR?!"

"Uhhh well...about that...I know my mother was the assigned leader with the army of monsters and meet with my father who was a human.They eventually lived their lives together in peace after sometime.But a few monsters found out their relationship with each other and sent my father away somewhere in the Underground..."

"Wow...I didn't know you've had a terrible life,Y/N...I'm sorry if I acted so mean and mistreated you that way..."

"It's fine,Error.You don't need to apologize for that."

"Huh?Wait a minute here.Since when did your voice went normal,Error?"

"Oh that?Y/N gave me a Vocal Manager to fix it.Here,I'll show you guys."

Error pulled down his hoodie a bit to see a necklace which almost looked like a small computer monitor.

"Wait?You made this for him,Y/N?I'm really impressed by the design you created with the device"

"Thanks for the compliment,Sans.I have helped Alphys before in the lab so that's where I learned to make stuff like this."

"Heh...Looks like she's got a new assistant with her work when we get back to Undertale."

"Agreed..."

Error let Fell,Blueberry, and Sans to go back home while you choose to stay with him since yours was practically full of loneliness if you did.

"Hey Y/N,mind me asking this but...why didn't you go back with Sans?I know how you feel right now and ...I'm fine if you don't want to answer it..."

You went silent,trying to find an appropriate answer for this.It's best if you tell someone about this to be relieved from the stress that comes along with it.

"....The reason why I didn't go back is that I'm lonely in there anyways.After the last Genocide Run,Chara swore that they'll come back to control me once again.I didn't want that to happen so I left the Underground forever.i lived on the surface by myself and it's basically for their own safety too..."

He sighed and placed a hand over your shoulder.You jumped a little from the sudden contact but calmed down a few minutes later.

"You will never be alone,Y/N.Not for the rest of your life.We will try to make you happy and won't hurt your feelings for your sake...And that's a promise I'm willing to do for now on..."

You smiled and leaned over to his shoulders.A smile was forming to in Error's face as he placed his head over yours and slowly drifting off to sleep.

The feeling of acceptance and someone understanding you fills you with...

Oh my god!The feels!I literally cried while writting this!This chapter was inspired when I was feeling like an outsider at school in High School.They think I'm weird and goffy for some reason.I try to make a smile on my face but inside was pure agony and rejection...

That was the most saddest memory of my life.*cries*

A/N: I'LL BE UPDATING ONE CHAPTER PER DAY SO EXPECT MORE FROM THIS BOOK!