~❤Mah AU's❤~

A.U.R.A
This is an AU where you can hack anything from attacks to special items in the game.The characters here have upgraded technology and skills which are more stronger so they'll be hard to beat in battles.They also protect other AU's from being destroyed which was named A.U.R.A.(Alternate Universe Rescue Agency).

~©~❤~©~

CastleTale
The player/character in this AU is the royal Prince/Princess of the Underground and the adoptive human child of King Asgore and Queen Toriel.The story is still the same but this AU has no genocide or pacifist run because you forbid it.If anyone breaks your rule,they will be sent to the dungeon depending by their case.You will be the judge whether or not a human or monster will be going to have their lives be decided by their actions in the kingdom.

~©~❤~©~

UnderStrike
This is practically the combat version of Undertale.They still have magic but they prefer weapons and physical attacks.You are the peace maker of both races and your job is to prevent the war to happen between them.

~©~❤~©~

FashionTale
This is AU is mostly about creating outfit designs and fashion accessories.The characters here lived peacefully with the humans.Monster and human designers make unique outfits for everyone.

~©~❤~©~

GamerTale
The gamer version of the characters in Undertale.They play all types of games and consoles with other players.Instead of wearing their normal clothes you see in Undertale,they wear game related clothes like LOL,Warcraft,and other games they like.You are the top gamer in your country so other players would likely challenge you to a game they choose.

~©~❤~©~

SlaughterTale
The characters here are really murderous and dangerous even in HorrorTale and in all the AU's created.They show no mercy or emotions to anyone.They are undead monsters and humans who would kill you for fun and amusement when you encounter with them.They would stuff their victims and display them in their walls or eat their torn down bodies like a cannibal.

✒New AU's

UnderCurse
The monsters in this AU are half dead and roam around in other AU's created.They look gloomy and have wisps around their bodies.They think negative thoughts in life lik e a emo would act or do.

~©~❤~©~

UnderHex/HexTale(Toxic Vision)
Monsters use hex or dark magic in this world for living and eventually became corrupted and insane in the proccess.They have hex marks or symbols on their bodies.They are usually quite and inactive at some points but they are helpful in restoring damage points and healing.

~©~❤~©~

CalamityTale
They are clumsy people/characters who would always do failures and problems.They try to fix it in the beginning but they just made it more worse in the end.

~©~❤~©~

MellowTale
They are calm,gentle,and caring characters.They never fight and hurt anyone's physical or emotional states.Eventhough they are the most weakess group in every AU created,they are strong when it comes to friends.

~©~❤~©~

FieryTale
They are free-spirited characters who would always be energetic and pumped up anytime.They use their strong determination to solve any problems they face.They can be annoying sometimes due to nonstop out bursts of hyper activity but easily get tired when bored and nothing to do.

~©~❤~©~

Underkick
They use martial arts in battles and never use magic because its unfair for others.They respect peoples traditions and opinions like a true person would be.They train everyday in their Dojo to become stronger and increase their mental strenght.

~©~❤~©~

CasualTale
They live in casualty with the humans.They wear casual clothes(like Underfresh but more fancy)and act normal unlike other AU's would do.They are friendly characters who would talk to you about simple topics and never bother anyone if needed.

~©~❤~©~

UnderCover/SpyTale
You are the special agent of the human race and was assigned to investigate the Underground for more info.You disguised yourself as a little girl and fell down to the hole.Your mission is to break down the barrier to free the monsters because your Organization are thinking to have them for special reasons.

~©~❤~©~

HipsterTale
They live carefree with the humans.They wear hippy or joyful clothing and act positive unlike other AU's would do.They speak Jamaican language and groovy attitude.

ForeverTale
They are ancient monster who lived through the years in the Roman Empire.Nobody uses magic but armory like shields and swords.(Roman Style to be exact)

New AU

UnderTrend
Humans create trendy things for the past few years which affected the monsters from the Underground.They act through the hot and trends in the surface.(But first,lemme take a selfie!Sorry!I couldn't help myself!)

UnderDrag
Monsters and humans like to race through tracks and roadways.Everyone loved the feeling for speed and the sound of the engines roaring.

DaringTale
This is were the wild side and thrill of adventures awaits for a brave person would come to face.Dangerous traps,fighting ancient monsters,solving puzzles and riddles which no one can decipher will put you on the edge.

AutumnTale/UnderFall
Snowdin is changed to AutumnFall because the season in the Underground is Autumn and not Winter so you would expect warmer.

RomanceTale/UnderRomance
Yup!You can tell by the name that this AU will have lovey-dovey stuff and heart pounding events which can make you squel in pure fangirling.

And that's my AU's of Undertale.I have plenty more ideas to add to my AU list in the future so if you want to draw my AU's,please credit me or send a link to your work.