~❤❄Dreadful Dream❄❤~

~[Time skip after the last chapter] ~

Everyone left the Anti-Void as Error finally decided to let them go to their respective AUs. You on the other hand,went with Sans to Undertale.

The two of you teleported to Snowdin but something else happened instead. Sans was shocked that you weren't with him as one dark presence is in this AU....

You were in a dark room all of a sudden and alone.You try to find an exit but you didn't find any doors there.You shouted for help but nobody can hear you now.

You cried as you curled up to the floor.The feeling of being lonely was breaking your sanity.You never wanted to feel sadness or despair...

"Hi there,Y/N.Nice to see ya again!"

A familiar voice was heard in the room.Its your older sister,S/N.The one who possessed Chara to do the murderous stuff in the Underground 6 years ago.She died after Chara defeated her and broke the barrier to free the monsters.

"S-SIS!?IS THAT YOU!?I thought you're already dead!"

"Of course its me you idiot!Do you expect Chara would killed me off that easily?Now,lets talk about you doing a genocide run."

"G-Genocide?!Never in a million years I would do that!Not now!Not ever!"

"Oh you will...the monster inside you is growing more stronger while you feel pain or agony.Do you really think that you could escape your true purpose here in this world,Y/N?"

"Shut up,sis!You can't tell me what to do!I will never let you get a hold of my soul to kill off anyone!You hear me!"

"YOU REALLY THINK YOU'RE THE ONE IN CONTROL HERE!?I AM THE MONSTER INSIDE YOU!DON'T FORGET,GRANDFATHER CURSED YOU TO LIVE IN SORROW FOR ALL INTERNITY!"

"WHAT!?NO!THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!H-HE CAN'T DO THAT...CAN HE?"

"WAKE UP,Y/N!YOU'RE LIVING YOUR LIFE WITH LIES AND YOU JUST CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT OF BEING A MONSTER OF OUR MOTHER' MISTAKE!"

"SHUT UP!SHUT UP!SHUT UP!"

You jolted up to sleep seing an unknown Sans with you.You were about to question his presence in your room but he beat you to it.

"Sorry if I suddenly used Dream Wake to get you out of that horrid dream.The nightmare you were having was inflicting damage to you."

You tilted your had in confusion.What is he talking about you getting damages?And since when did you sleep?He sighed and make your soul appear infront of you along with your health bar.

Your eyes begin to wide in shock when you see your health nearing to 0.It was about 4 hp left and you started to cry in fright and confusion.

"Wh-Wha???How did this happen???Wh-Wha?!Why do I feel pain from that dream like it was real???"

"Your sister had the ability to inflict damage both reality and dreams so your currently facing those affects. I'm glad that I just got in time to save you or else you'll be turned to dust...."

"O-Oh...Thank you for that... U-Uh.... Who are you and what's your name if I may ask?"

"It's Dream Catcher Sans but everyone calls me D.Catcher. I am the one who keeps an eye for the dreams of everyone in all the Multi-Verse from nightmares and lucid dreams."

"Oh.... Thanks D.Catcher...Do you think that my sister will come back into my dreams?I'm scared to going back to sleep after what happened..."

"Don't worry,Y/N.I will help you with the nightmares and make sure you won't hurt yourself."

You nodded in approval and went back to sleep with D.Catcher watching over you.

"DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THE MONSTER INSIDE OF YOU!"